BBW Acceptance : Swingers Discussion 1326241031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW Acceptance
TOPIC: BBW Acceptance
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no clue why the original post was deleted unless my husband did it. He was the one to create the original post. LOL..I just found the forums (been too busy to surf...lol) Anyway, I understand what he was trying to say and I too find it frustrating, but I try to make the best of every situation. We have gone to "size friendly" events only to sit there the entire night while "clicks" grouped together, chatted, and laughed amongst themselves. Needless to say we don't go to those events now. I know not everyone is going to find everyone attractive, we both know that, but to just be able to walk up to someone and say hi without them looking like they are going to faint because we are walking up to say hi would be nice. I personally had an experience a couple months ago where a bbw seen me drink a shot with a puzzled look on her face. She asked from a distance what I was drinking. I got up without thought and walked over to her to explain what it was (fire shot=hot damn & tabasco sauce..yummy tastes like a fire candy). On my way over she turned 3 sheets of white, looked scared to death...for crying out loud fat isn't something contagious and just cause I talk to ya doesn't mean I want to bed ya. I love making friends and getting to know people. It doesn't mean I want to have sex with all my friends. We are both a bit shy at new events and in new groups of people, mainly because of reactions we have gotten in the past. Just let me make one stand here right now and say that if you see us, feel free to come say hi. We won't bite, you won't catch some fat disease (lol), and you may make a great friend from the meeting. If you greet us and find us attractive, by all means, let us know. We will see where things go from there ;) Thankfully we have met some real people who have found wonderful new phrases for HWP and have enjoyed the friendships we have made there. As we have been blessed with a club, I hope it continues to attract new friends and helps to bring couples together. Be blessed everyone, I am now off my soapbox.

Lincoln Park MI

Username hidden
(47 posts)
Fucked up again...these instead of there...apologies.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Sorry for the course language Lost, but shake that shitty thinking! You are sexy as hell...it shows in your eyes and your body language(physical attitude). And even still...if their lucky enough to post in there forurms...they'll read it in your thoughts. Never doubt yourself babe!

From a guy who can care less what others think!!!

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Gina I am the same way. A guy here in SM contacted me and honestly, I think I f'd it up because I was thinking "why would a 23 year old man with his face and body...who could pick up any woman he wants be contacting me?" And you know me...I don't know any better but to ask LOL. I told him straight that his looks are quite intimidating. Which showed a lack of confidence on my part and yeah, I f'd it up LOL. Oh well, you live and learn. Society teaches us as women that the thinner you are the more deserving you are to be wanted and loved. Don't think like that G. He is a grown man and if he were not interested he would not have contacted you. Shells, who is trying to practice what she preaches LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hey sexy, curvy G...got something here in Cali that's hard and worth wacking you over the head with;-)

Honestly, how you perceive yourself is a mindset and sometimes, a mind fuck. Weight is one example of that and there are scores of others out there sister to contend with each and every day. Myself included...I have my own issues that I battle with, though not weight, but the weight of my issues are a burden upon my shoulders that I must carry everywhere I go nonetheless. So I understand your situation and agree with you completely even though we are talking about different things here.

Anyways, stay sexy!!!

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Gina.. is sexy.. in our mind an alot of others :) dont ever undersell your self :)

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(662 posts)
smiling on the inside and the outside!

Receiving recent emails from a VERY sexy fit single guy, pics included, good profile, and his preference is for soft curvy women who are my size and even more. Ok. I am cautious w/ singles, they are well-rewarded if they are patient and respectful and there is chemistry, so is it just my self image creating hesitation?

I know I love sex, and thanks to some of you, you reinforce my idea that I can be sexy (am sexy?), so sometimes it's just my overactive brain telling me that guys who I think are VERY VERY VERY attractive can't be attracted to me in return.

I realize while writing how silly this sounds. I need whacked upside the head with something hard...

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Sexy dork....wink.

La Habra CA

Username hidden
(715 posts)
I guess karma will be out for us, because honestly, we have not gotten a hate email so far on here. I've had people call me a dork in the forums...but no hate mail.

Gina and Dan

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Seriously, what is that about? I read the posts and thought I was missing something lol! May I ask WHY the original post was deleted?

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
TOPIC: BBW Acceptance