BBW Acceptance : Swingers Discussion 1326241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW Acceptance
TOPIC: BBW Acceptance
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PirateGirl just get within 150 miles and whistle, I'll come runnin...

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
well the good news is I go there about once a year ;) I'll have to see about getting you out of that corner.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
rats...I was here...probably in a corner licking myself

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
so where were you in July when I was just an hour away from Greenville for a week?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
damn pirate girl.!..pant pant pant (with tail wagging)

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
is standing around naked (except heels) in the main area of the club "comfortable in your own skin" enough for you to be panting like a puppy?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Gina, just for the record, I think you are hot and I'm bummed that you are moving even farther away. One of the things that makes you hot are your responses here. I feel like I'm getting to know you and I like you as a person.

That to me is a large part of it. I get close to people I'm attracted to. Body style is pretty low on the list of attractive traits to me. Full figured is also NOT a negative quality. Engage my brain, talk to me, flirt with me, exchange in playful banter with me and pretty soon you'll have me panting like a puppy. Be comfortable in your own skin..ok maybe I want to shed a few pounds and bulk up some areas, that doesn't mean I'm uncomfortable being who I am. I am what I am, be who you are and I will find that attractive.

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the line "sit there the whole night." Well, you sometimes have to force yourselves to mingle. It's hard at first, no matter what size you are, no matter what type of social situation. Alcohol helps some, but hinders others, so know your limits. Asking what someone is drinking is a good opener, and so is any other type question.

Don't be intimidated. People are only people.

I talk to anyone, sometimes I make myself talk to people, but it always helps both of us. I try to draw people out who are shy also.

Good luck to all, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
What you said is very true, I have been and have seen people along the wall or by themselves at a table. I haven't always been able to get over to greet those people as I may have wanted. I even went so far as to e-mail one of the ladies in here to apologize to her for not getting over to greet her. She was appreciative and let me know she was fine and knew we would catch each other when we had time. The following week we did catch each other and have become great friends.

Lincoln Park MI
Username hidden
(47 posts)
******We have gone to "size friendly" events only to sit there the entire night while "clicks" grouped together, chatted, and laughed amongst themselves. Needless to say we don't go to those events now. I know not everyone is going to find everyone attractive, we both know that, but to just be able to walk up to someone and say hi without them looking like they are going to faint because we are walking up to say hi would be nice.*****

We've noticed that some nights at the clubs are "clickier" than others. Sometimes the place is crowded and it's hard to mingle or everyone really does seem to be in a big group of friends and it's hard to break in. However, there are almost always people standing around hugging the walls. More often than not, those people are THRILLED to have anyone come up and talk to them. It's just a matter of seeing the people who are approachable instead of focusing on the big groups of laughing people (who probably hang out together every week).

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
TOPIC: BBW Acceptance