BBW Acceptance : Swingers Discussion 1326241011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW Acceptance
TOPIC: BBW Acceptance
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hahaha...I read Men's Health for the articles.

I went back and bought a pair of jeans that I had tried on a couple weeks ago. First I had tried on size 16 Petite (see? You know I'm honest when I tell my jeans size) and they were too loose and a bit baggy in unflattering places. I tried the 14 P then, but had to suck in to zip, which was uncomfortable. So, yesterday I went back and there were no 16s, so I sighed, and thought, well, ok, let's try these one more time:

They fit. Nice and snug, but still a good fit with nothing "overhanging," which I hate.

So, while I'm above the "normal" here, I would gladly shoot for a size 12 Petite. Maybe next spring, and while my knee keeps healing.

I love those Dove commercial ladies too, so attractive. And I showed my hubby the Glamour article while we were flying to San Antonio, and he was like, Wow...nice! Would be nice to be in the middle of all those ladies.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
ok j I'm busted. If there is a hot chick on the cover and I'm at the doctors office I'll pick it up...but I always put a Sports Illustrated or Field and Stream in front of it...lol

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
.just for the record I'm not gay for knowing what is in glamour magazine. MSN had the article on their homepage and I went to go check it out"

Hahahah thank you for the disclaimer! You sound like my friend. He won't drink water with crystal light for fear that it is too gay for men LOL. Your secret is safe with me. I'm kidding!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Actually, the models I was referring to and the ones nude in the article are all size 12 and 12-14 which I consider normal. and....just for the record I'm not gay for knowing what is in glamour magazine. MSN had the article on their homepage and I went to go check it out. I found myself browsing like one would do in a fine art gallery...stunning, great features, nice curves, fabulous smile... the kinds of things that makes you want to know who that person is. "I'd like to meet her and see what she's like". If you can get me thinking like that, I'm putty in your hands.

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
Yeah but gheesh, a "plus size" model today is a friggin size 7!!!! I was like seriously lol??? I'm like plus with padding then lol. I'm okay with that.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
The latest issue addresses it yet again, and the stir it caused. Also, they did a good article about other "plus size" models, etc. It's all coming around that there are women who are beautiful and sexy that aren't in a narrow mold, but are more diverse. A lovely woman who takes care of herself and looks good in clothes that are made to fit her body is a treasure.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Check out Glamour and search for "194" it's a picture of Lizzi Miller that caused quite a stir...why? because she is a regular woman who is obviously comfortable in her own skin....and she's drop dead sexy. Catherines picked up on it and is now hosting a model search for like kind models.

That should tell you'all something. Rubens knew what he was doing.

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
I have my moments. Tee hee.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Well I think your fucking hot.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Oldfriend, thanks for that. I am advancing in that whole "feel comfortable in your own skin" thing and don't fret too much about extra pounds, esp when I still have fun. It really is more about feeling good.

Anyone else see the recent Glamour magazine with the beautiful models all on the same page? Lovely.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: BBW Acceptance