BBW Acceptance : Swingers Discussion 132624
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW Acceptance
TOPIC: BBW Acceptance
Created by: jerryc48134 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We party mainly at vanilla clubs and so my club clothes are what you would wear to 6th street in Austin or a club in San Antonio...A'gaci and Papaya are my hang outs along with my beloved Hot Topic. There is a store in Austin though called Melrose. We are going to hit that up soon, its very south so its close. That place i do love as well.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
My mom was a model in her younger years. One would think she would show me SOMETHING! I cant go out with my daughter to get club clothes. I never get dressed up and go out .. lol

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Heehee, because dahling to him you always look beautiful! Jay is the same. Take your daughter with you...one thing about my teenager, she doesn't play around. She looks at things on me and either I get the go ahead or she says take that thing OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also take pics with my camera phone. Mirrors often lie and seeing it in a pic is a good thing. My mom really didn't teach me either, not because she didn't want to I think but because we were poor and she did not have the disposable income we are blessed with.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
My mother never taught me about doing my hair , makeup or how to dress. I must admit it would be great to have a friend to show me. I live in jeans and T shirts. Unless I see it on a mannequin at the store, I have no clue what to put together. My husband always says yes dear you look fine. Pffft you cant go by that !

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
In that same vein though G, lots of women...due to self consciousness, OVER dress. As in wearing those huge ass mumus. Often times wearing a more form fitting top that is appropriate for your body makes you look TWICE thinner and sexier than wearing a loose, non-form fitting top. The key is knowing what looks good on your body frame and shape. The lucky thing about me is, one of my best friends has the "model" frame. An ex ballerina, she is like 5' 9" and thin. So when I screw up and buy some shit that does not look good on me (like baby dolls. I love them but they look like maternity tops on me) I can give them to her and she looks fabulous!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
all are not so attractive. Why squeeze yourself into a smaller size if it only makes you look larger elsewhere? yikes.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
On men it's called a dunlop...meaning your belly done lops over your belt.

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
Muffin top, spillage..either way I hate it!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I call it a muffin top, Lost. And muffin tops are a no no. NO NO NO. lol

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
Congrats G!! For me there is nothing that is more sexy feeling than when a pair of jeans fit "right" in all of the right spots. And you are right, spillage is evil LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: BBW Acceptance