BBW-BHM couple looking for same : Swingers Discussion 68807101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW-BHM couple looking for same
TOPIC: BBW-BHM couple looking for same
Created by: billsluv4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all, Hubby and I are looking for couples with not only big beautiful women, but big handsome men, too. Seems the "norm" we see is one or the other. Hubby is so handsome and a wonderful lover, but gets self-conscious when the men we swing with are not BHMs. And I just ADORE a big ole teddy bear of a man! Not to mention how sexy women with some padding are!!!! Are there any local couples (within an hour and a half drive) who'd like to get together??? Please check out our profile! Hugs, Bill and april
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess I can't really say BBW or any other acronym is attractive all on its own. I tend to look at each individual or couple. HE is attractive, SHE is attractive, THEY are attractive, rather than limit myself to a set-by-someone-else standard. I think that's why we don't list particular preferences in our profile. We know when we get to know you if we find you attractive or not. There's an initial pic attraction, but we've been happily surprised to find that there have been several people who look better than their pics on here. It goes the other way occasionally too!

If your preference is for BBW, and you define that for yourselves, then I applaud you for knowing yourselves well.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
We are bbw bhm and we have found the problem is most of the people in our area do not like bbw/bhm.

But I say its their loss. BBW is so ATTRACTIVE

Falls City OR

Username hidden
(364 posts)
Still looking for BBW -BHM friendly couples and parties in our area. Anyone interested hit us up.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
just to bad everyone is always so far away

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(15 posts)
We're a BBW-BHM couple from Philadelphia and we are finding it difficult finding a couple to hook up with. Is it because we're a BBW-BHM couple? Looking for any suggestions to help us out with our search, Thanks.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
BBW/BHM here in Baltimore! We're not too far away.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(63 posts)
Thank you Sexus :) so sweet :)

Lansdale PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
kingqueen, that is a VERY lovely pic, well done!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
We are also a BBW--BHM couple, looking to meet the same, hoping to be successful. Any tips would be appreciated

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Just popping to to say I LOVE BHM! I really do! There are a lot of us out there :)

xoxoxo

Lansdale PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: BBW-BHM couple looking for same