BBW's and Anal : Swingers Discussion 1426911041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW's and Anal
TOPIC: BBW's and Anal
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Very true Lost.

I think people want to think that all BBWs like anal because we're bigger. Almost the same mindset of people thinking that BBWs will fuck anything because we should be "lucky" and "grateful" to those that find us attractive. /eyeroll/

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
It has been our experience that all the BBW's we have been with love anal. Is there anyone else that can correlate this? Or is it just sheer luck that all the BBW's we have been with have liked anal? Do most BBW's like anal? And if so, why is this?"

That is definately a stereotype. I was a BBW for years and I have never liked it in the ass.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I love anal too . I agree about having to be in the mood. My husband is the only one that goes there.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I love anal, but I have to be in the mood for it and the person doing it has to be experienced. I've found that my most intense orgasms come from anal. Can't explain it, but they do.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
I don't think it's a trend. I have some thoughts on the subject though they may stir things up a bit:

When I was heavier and in a bad relationship, our main position was from the rear. We never looked eye to eye. Several reasons, but one being that I didn't like the way I looked from the front then either. It wasn't anal, but it was vaginal intercourse almost always from behind.

Another could be just that with bigger women, it's easier access to enter from the rear, as bellies get in the way, etc. I'm not trying to be gross, I'm just offering some reasoning on this. Bigger men too...belly to belly might just be more difficult. Depending on size, again, maybe anal is tighter than vaginal? I have no real theories or research on this, but just ideas.

I'm not a big fan of anal. We do it occasionally, but like some on here, it's only with "my man." He's the one I'm most comfortable with, he's the one I trust, so if I am so inclined, then he's the one I will do anal with. Not often, but a few times a year probably.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I love anal..... but only with hubby. We've not noticed a trend in this area.

Fordyce AR
Username hidden
(1 post)
I do not think there is any correlation. I do not like anal now and did not like it when I weighed 250 pounds. With anal it is usually you either like it or you do not.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
No correlation in our experience you are just very lucky

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(47 posts)
My wife - I did not include her on my profile because we are playing separately for now. Likewise, she may or may not choose to have me take part and/or watch when she finds what she is looking for.

Aiken SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Can't say that's been my experience... I love BBWs and (giving) anal, but my woman can't stand it. I doubt there's any real pattern there. Maybe I just need a larger sample size :P

Aiken SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
TOPIC: BBW's and Anal