BBW's and Anal : Swingers Discussion 1426911011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW's and Anal
TOPIC: BBW's and Anal
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good points G. I think its just a matter of taste vs. size. I have never liked anal, even as a BBW. I just do not like the feel of it, simple as that. Its really a love it or hate it thing. As far as positioning, I can agree with you. I think in missionary its harder for a lady who is heavy to get good, deep penetration because her thighs prevent him from being able to get in there all of the way. But then, I know lots of women who are thin and LOVE doggie. I think I'm the enigma in liking missionary so much...most women I talk to have doggie as their favorite like you :0).

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I guess I am logical minded after all, b/c I think it could also just be a matter of positioning. If you have a heavy, large belly, rear entry is easier and feels good, either vaginally or anal. So it could also factor in.

For me, I have chubby short thighs and being on top isn't my best position, unless it's reverse cowgirl...I don't have to lean back on my knees as much that way. And rear entry (vaginal) is my favorite position in sex.

Who knows...maybe it's a tighter feel anally than vaginally for some larger women? Maybe it hurts more for thinner women? I have no real statistics, just putting out some questions. If you're hanging on to the notion of heavier women being more willing to try anything, even if they don't really want to, there might be a bit of truth to that, especially if they also have low self worth (which goes hand in hand with being overweight in most cases) and won't speak up to say they don't like something, or maybe don't know themselves well enough.

I am just posting ideas. Not pointing fingers. If it fits, it fits, if it doesn't, just pass it by.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Meaning, it's not that people think heavy girls will "try harder" and be more "grateful" "

Actually, about 2 months ago we were out with a couple and the wife is BBW. She was quite drunk...and said exactly this. Then went on to say that thin chicks are bitches that think they are doing him a favor. I was laughing my ass off, thinking omfg she must be seriously drunk to say that to a thin chick. But apparently this belief is true to some BBWs. And I've had men tell me this as well....

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
"I think people want to think that all BBWs like anal because we're bigger. Almost the same mindset of people thinking that BBWs will fuck anything because we should be "lucky" and "grateful" to those that find us attractive. /eyeroll/

E "

I didn't want to quote every post along these lines, but did want to address the idea (more than just a single person).

Some guys might think something so crude, but I don't think that explains it overall. Or perhaps I'm just weird and think my view is normal when it's not, who knows. lol

Either way, I suspect that it's more a case of the opposite of the quoted comment. Meaning, it's not that people think heavy girls will "try harder" and be more "grateful", but rather than the scranwy chicks that have everyone constandly fawning over them have a warped perception of reality and often think that their mere presence is enough to garner them attention and even gifts, and so in bed, they just lay there like a "Real Doll".

Whereas in contrast, a more normal person (maybe it's a little extra padding thing, maybe it's a 'flaw' of some other kind, who knows) will be more normal, more interesting, more exciting, and just plain more fun. Less uptight about themselves, and participate more, as well as even venture to try more things. (of course there is the potential for the opposite problem, a poor self image leading to over shy-ness)

Now, I realize what I said there is a generalization, and may well be just as off-base as the idea I'm contrasting against. But I'm just saying that I think it's not as sinister or messed up as "she should be grateful someone found her attractive", but rahter the opposite "she won't be a snob and will actually be fun".

And certainly this is not meant to slam any skinny girls. While I do think they really need a sandwhich; I know several, here and off-line, that are real sweethearts and would be great fun to play with.

Derrick

Aston PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
Work on being thinner for your health sweets....not to be accepted. Love yourself, if others do not get to know you that is up to them :0). You will NEVER be accepted by everyone, no matter what. I have had people not like me at 24W, 14, 10 and 6. Their issue!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
wiether some1 calls or lables me a BBW or Not i am one whom does like anal but would only with my man. I have been called everything but minnie and franky dont give a shit as long as everyone is happy with what is in front of them. but bbw is what ive been labled as alot and it pushes some to the point of not wanting others it scares me away when a female who is 30 or 40 lbs lighter than me contacts us. but working hard on being thinner.:)

Summerville GA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
"I like it just very very occasionally and can't imagine ever having anyone there but my husband, who truly knows what he's doing. It's just something I have to be totally comfortable with and relaxed and very horny, and all three at the same time. "

I agree, G. I trust Dave to be gentle, and it took him a few months to get me into a comfort zone. My first boyfriend wanted to try it in the last few years we were together- and we were together eleven years, but he was way too big to be going back there. Dave is average, and he goes at my pace, asking me if he can proceed further. He is no rammer.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
MrWonderful I find stimulating the vagina with a toy or fingers and using a condom and lube helps alot. You might even want to try entering her from the front Going from vagina to anus slowly

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I wish my wife liked anal. What a turn-on! One of my ex-gf's loved anal and couldn't get it often enough. But alas, my wife and I have tried on several occasions and she's found it painful because she says I am too thick.

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Never on the 1st date but once the trust is established ....maybe I consider ti the most personal of all sexual acts and should be shared with someone you really care about.. As far as bbws and anal preferring it more i see all kinds of people loving it .Even a few of my vanilla friends.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
TOPIC: BBW's and Anal