BBW's and Anal : Swingers Discussion 142691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW's and Anal
TOPIC: BBW's and Anal
Created by: Tak_N_Rose
Original Starting post for this thread:
It has been our experience that all the BBW's we have been with love anal. Is there anyone else that can correlate this? Or is it just sheer luck that all the BBW's we have been with have liked anal? Do most BBW's like anal? And if so, why is this?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I sat down to take these last night and was like ohhhhhhh that'll wake you up in the mornin lol

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Yes! That is why we never do it on the leather one. I tried laying a blanket on it but it slipped off lol.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
and you ever noticed how COLD a leather couch is on a bare ass? Talk about wake your ass up lol

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Ever notice how a bare ass sticks to a leather couch... just sayin

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Actually I was thinking cowgirl on a couch, I had that mental image and my fingers got confuzzeled. Thats a good one....snap. But missionary on a couch, with my legs on his shoulders, knees to shoulders....omg I love that one.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Yeah, I like different positions. I like different places other than the damn bed especially lol. But I do love my missionary. I especially love missionary on a couch, his arms cupping my ass....face to face. I love the intimate stuff. Alot lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I like starting out in various positions, but we seem to end up in a sort of modified spooning position the most...legs are at different angles tho.

As far as anal, it probably only happens once or twice a year or so, sometimes a bit more, and only w/ Mr.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
I just feel like I can move my body more and do "other things" with my hands in the doggie position vs missionary.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I am very happy to hear that She!! That is wonderful sweet lady, you deserve it. I just adore missionary lol. I love the "intimacy" of it..but with me, I am very visual and touchy touchy in sex. I find doggie to be informal. I like it mind you heehee...but missionary is my absolute favorite of them all.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Prior to my surgery I only liked it missionary since doggie was too painful.( vaginally ) Now I enjoy it any way I can get it . I have only enjoyed anal ( with my husband) The more different positions we can find to do it the better :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: BBW's and Anal