BBW's In Tampa : Swingers Discussion 42063
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW's In Tampa
TOPIC: BBW's In Tampa
Created by: realtimehere The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Come on Ladies. Let ourselves be known. I'm a Bi BBW, not to far from the Tampa area. Right now we are looking for couples, bi female or NOT. Just seeking friendship at the moment, see what develops later. Aren't any of us out here posting, or are all the BBW's at a secert club somewhere having fun without us?????? Let us know :-D

A and M

Enterprise AL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I know this thread is a little old but since I just recently joined the site I thought I'd throw myself out there. My husband & I are here in the Tampa area and looking to make some new friends ; )

Clair Mel City FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Jlee, that is a shame too. There are a lot of us that appreciate the larger lady (and gentleman as well), and well, since I'm a larger lady, I would LOVE to connect with some other larger ladies. Not just for sex either, but hey, that WOULD be nice ;-)

A

Enterprise AL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
i've found that most of the bbw's in tamps are shy. they neglect to reply to e mails and their pics are not of themselves.

Ellenton FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Couple with a BI BBW near Brooksville here. Seems that even though there appear to be a lot of BBW's in the Tampa Bay area, they are difficult to connect with. I've emailed a few, and got no response back. Yes, I'm the female half of the couple, hope to see more people respond on this thread.

Enterprise AL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
any couples with bbws in mass

West Springfield MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Great! We will have to put Saint Augustine on our list of places to research! Thanks!!

Ella and Darren

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
BBcali, we just relocated from California in Nov. Come to Saint Augustine. We come in all shapes and sizes and have a really great time here!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Florida is a place that we've been looking into relocating to in the next few years. So we are really looking forward to hearing everyones responses to this question. There are several areas in Florida that have pretty active BBW communities but not aware of active BBW swinging communities...

D&E

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: BBW's In Tampa