BBW's IN COLUMBUS : Swingers Discussion 48296
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW's IN COLUMBUS
TOPIC: BBW's IN COLUMBUS
Created by: couplesm
Original Starting post for this thread:
Being a BBW now days and in this kind of lifestyle seems to have its difficulties...anyone else agree??? Seems like when you go to a swingers club, there are so many smaller women, we (BBW"S) have to try even harder to get that attention and to show how beautiful we are...being a BBW is something to be proud of and we should show how proud we are to be big and beautiful!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
to be honest with you as a male i don't like smaller woman and most of men feel the same but they are showing off that they like smaller women. Honey i love BBW and love to meet. Tom

Mclean VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Right on!

Weiner AR
Username hidden
(31 posts)
First of all...any small women should not take any offense to anything that I have said about tryin harder when you are a bbw....and honestly no one should automatically think they know what bbw's go through...unless you are a bbw....if i offended any women/men/or whomever, it was not meant to be...i was just starting a forum

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Being a BBW now days and in this kind of lifestyle seems to have its difficulties...anyone else agree??? Seems like when you go to a swingers club, there are so many smaller women, we (BBW"S) have to try even harder to get that attention and to show how beautiful we are...being a BBW is something to be proud of and we should show how proud we are to be big and beautiful!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: BBW's IN COLUMBUS