Attitude : Swingers Discussion 177437
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Attitude
TOPIC: Attitude
Created by: tbonexoxo2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have noticed posts about body size on here, we also judge but it has nothing too do with body size or shape. What we judge is ....CAN YOU HAVE FUN.... if you can't put a smile on your face & in your heart you just will not apeall to us. This has nothing to do with shape only how you feel about your shape. O by the way some attitude is best left at home. lol Was wondering how others fell about this.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
well....I agree with you on the friend side for SURE. All people are beautiful in certain way. However, on the sexual side of things...I respectfully disagree with you. All of us judge to a certain extent. I have certain physical attributes that turn me on, and others that do not.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Attitude is so everything. we are going to Vegas next week, and plan to have a blast at our fave swing club there. I didn't lose the 25-20 pounds Ive wanted to lose this year, in fact, I've put on a couple.

Am I going to let that stop me from looking my best, sluttiest self and having fun? Oh no. Nothing's going to stop me. I'll be the best me I can be right now, and not worry so much about a couple extra pounds on top of my already overweight self.

Yes, I should do better. But I love life, I love this life, and I won't let anyone, especially not my own warped self, let me not have a good time!

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
so agree :)

New Boston TX

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Ditto :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
well said. We totally agree.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
I think you are right on track!!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Have noticed posts about body size on here, we also judge but it has nothing too do with body size or shape. What we judge is ....CAN YOU HAVE FUN.... if you can't put a smile on your face & in your heart you just will not apeall to us. This has nothing to do with shape only how you feel about your shape. O by the way some attitude is best left at home. lol Was wondering how others fell about this.

Eaton Rapids MI

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Attitude