Are there real people on SLS that are after real people or just game players : Swingers Discussion 143635101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are there real people on SLS that are after real people or just game players
TOPIC: Are there real people on SLS that are after real people or just game players
Created by: allnightlong870
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are a couple in ohio as our profile reads are interested in the reality of real HONEST people both partners committed to getting together not just the male it seems that women never make the frst move Why is that? Any help or takers

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just to ad to the assuming someone is an extrovert, but many assume that because a female is in teh lifestyle she is automatically a slut who will hop on the first dick that comes along. You know what they say when you assume.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(90 posts)
This is true lol. People assume that because a woman is a swinger she is automatically an extrovert...not true lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Us shy gals need to stick together ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You are like Jay...it is not my nature to be so however :0(. Want to kill me? Have me in a one on one conversation with someone I barely know. Its like yanking teeth for me, I hate it. Professional wise I am ALL type A confidence. Personally I am shy.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I very flirtatious by nature. If I am attracted, I will def strike up that conversation and let him know I am interested. If he's not oh well lol. I have been told sometimes that he was so glad I made the first move, as he wouldn't have towards me. Getting turned down is never cool and it can be hard for a guy :) (pun intended) lol

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
omg She, I am the same way. Really, unless I know you well and am completely comfortable with him I will not really get aggressive unless he has given me a sign that he is interested. I am initially very reserved and shy.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I am more open and outspoken online vs in person. In person I am pretty shy until I get to know you. My husband is shy around new woman. Once he gets to know you , watch out :)

I miss the subtle hints too Shel. My husband will tell me afterwards " Hey why didnt you say something or do something back to so and so" Sometimes things just go right over my head.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
One of his favorite swing friends is a lovely women who just takes him by the hand and says, "come on..." and leads him to the bedroom. Life should be so easy, huh?"

LOL, I can only wish to have that kind of sexual moxy. On the dancefloor yeah, I reign supreme. But that is my natural state. Sexually I am a very shy person, esp. in small groups. I am not a conversationalist unless I know you very well.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
it seems that women never make the frst move Why is that?"

I am one of those women lol. We do not change our personality when we become swingers. Initially I am a very shy person and I miss subtle signals, I am notorious for that.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
The way we do it is quite simple. If it involves couples I make the contact and arrangements. We meet and if anyone is not happy with thier partner that is where it ends. Since we can play alone, our schedule is screwed, she decides on the single males and I decide on the single females. We always tell each ohther in advance and each is free to say ya or ney. Anyway it works, and yes there are real couples out her who love to see their partner enjoy themselves. We really prefer parties, because no one is forced to go with the other and is free to find their own based on their likes and dislikes. It is all about trust, respect, and enjoyment. I trust her and she trusts me. That is where it begins and ends.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Are there real people on SLS that are after real people or just game players