Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Are there any single BBW's looking to play
TOPIC: Are there any single BBW's looking to play
Created by: nostringshere993 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I just had the apt manager over and she said someone would come look at it this afternoon. I will have company this week and I have carpet fresh all over my carpet trying to cover the smell, along with my windows opened for fresh air. I get the impression that all they want to do is extract the water, but it has pretty much dried by now so that seems pointless. I hope they decide to shampoo and deodorize, but in this little town, I seriously doubt they will.

What ever they do, there is one day this week that is OFF LIMITS! Hehehe!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I just got back Fun and you do not want to know what the carpet smelled like when I opened my door. Yuck! I have a feeling I will be shampooing my carpets this week and tomorrow just might be the day. This weekend was absolutely beautiful though! What a difference a day makes. *smiles*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Did you enjoy the storm tonight Fun?

I had to cancel my plans for tonight. We saw a tornado forming, but it went back up before it came down thankfully. We got a lot of hail, but nothing larger than nickle sized. Seems my apt kinda flooded in all this mess. My apt manager came over and she was really surprised. I had to soak up water out of both bedrooms and closets cause my carpets were sloshing. LOL! Spent all night cleaning up. Whew! I have to get up in 4 hours to head to a tennis tourney in another city and I am gonna be sooooo exhausted. Thank the powers that be it will be warm, sunny, and in the 70's tomorrow.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Looks down and laughs.

Hun, cum to Texas!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Awe 2in, if you were in those heels, I can guarentee you won't be tippy-toein' anywhere's! They'd be up over yer head!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
We are out there! Just gotta stand on your tippy toes to see us! LOL

Sorry, it was a height joke here.

Welcome to the forums!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Are there any single BBW's looking to play