Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981094
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   94 to 103 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Read what I wrote as though it is written in English.

Weight is not a trait of personality. Envy, jealousy and contempt sure can be though. I also indicated those traits would be ugly in any person whether chubby, thin or in between.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Not that he needs me to explain for him, but I'm fairly certain that he meant people who describe thin people as some have in this thread.

I totally agree with him.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
I love the "bony hips" complaint. I've seen it several times. What a joke. I've always fucked thinner women and I've never had a problem with their hips.

The fact is heavier women (and the CCs who adore them) who complain about thin women are merely expressing envy, jealousy and contempt. None are attractive in any personality regardless of weight.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I'm sorry if I seemed nasty in my reply, but I was feeding off the nastiness of the original post (which I just realized is several months old, and likely the original poster is not even reading this).

It's no different than the black guy who says everyone who doesn't like black guys is racist, the short-haired woman who complains about guys who like or the bald guy who cries foul at every woman who wants guys to have hair. There is no reason whatsoever to whine about it. Maybe men find the crap attitude much less attractive than being overweight.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19549 posts)
Sed, I don't know about CAN'T, so much as a tendancy towards skinny women...

*-not being in posession of soft curves*

Do you mean fat deposits? I certainly deal with slender women with lovely rounded flaring out hips. If I had a buck for every fat woman that had no hips and carried her weight predominantly around her mid section, I'd be a very rich woman.

**-not having natural 40DD's**

Huh? where do you get this from? Do you think that only fat women have large breasts? I'm around fat women and skinny women, plenty of skinny women with huge natural breasts, plenty of fat women with tiny pimples.

**-not having bony hips that hurt if you hit it too hard **

Now I just know that you're making shit up. What's next, you'll tell us that you hit bone too? (rolls eyes).

Generalizations don't work.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
" I'm tired of women acting like there are only 2 kinds of women - overweight ones and perfect ones. Who the hell is telling you this? "

Totally agree with you

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Sed, I don't know about CAN'T, so much as a tendancy towards skinny women... -not being in posession of soft curves -not having natural 40DD's -not having bony hips that hurt if you hit it too hard

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
"Are any men interested in a woman who is an actual woman and not a stick?"

So.... anyone who's not significantly overweight isn't an actual woman?

"Why do most men get turned off just because I have a few extra pounds?"

Some do, some don't. Those that do, so be it.

"Is today's society that close minded that everyone must be anorexic or spend thousands to look like an airbrushed model out of a magazine?"

Absolutely not. If this were true, 99.9% of women would be repulsive to everyone.

I'm frankly tired of this last bit. I'm tired of women acting like there are only 2 kinds of women - overweight ones and perfect ones. Who the hell is telling you this?

If I were 280 pounds, and complained that my huge beer gut turned women off (don't lie and say it wouldn't), whining that we all don't look like Calvin Klein models and women aren't fair to us etc etc, how far would that go?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19549 posts)
Single male listed as a couple alert.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I'm interested, if you are a spankee. Most BBWs I know are intellectually inclined and kind.

I go along with Tennessee Williams. 'Nothing human disgusts me unless it is cruel or unkind.

Joe

Glendale CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   94 to 103 of 112   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested