Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981094
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   94 to 103 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" I'm tired of women acting like there are only 2 kinds of women - overweight ones and perfect ones. Who the hell is telling you this? "

Totally agree with you

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Sed, I don't know about CAN'T, so much as a tendancy towards skinny women... -not being in posession of soft curves -not having natural 40DD's -not having bony hips that hurt if you hit it too hard

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
"Are any men interested in a woman who is an actual woman and not a stick?"

So.... anyone who's not significantly overweight isn't an actual woman?

"Why do most men get turned off just because I have a few extra pounds?"

Some do, some don't. Those that do, so be it.

"Is today's society that close minded that everyone must be anorexic or spend thousands to look like an airbrushed model out of a magazine?"

Absolutely not. If this were true, 99.9% of women would be repulsive to everyone.

I'm frankly tired of this last bit. I'm tired of women acting like there are only 2 kinds of women - overweight ones and perfect ones. Who the hell is telling you this?

If I were 280 pounds, and complained that my huge beer gut turned women off (don't lie and say it wouldn't), whining that we all don't look like Calvin Klein models and women aren't fair to us etc etc, how far would that go?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18774 posts)
Single male listed as a couple alert.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I'm interested, if you are a spankee. Most BBWs I know are intellectually inclined and kind.

I go along with Tennessee Williams. 'Nothing human disgusts me unless it is cruel or unkind.

Joe

Glendale CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I'm not sure I understand this post. You are complaining that guys don't want thicker women. But then your profile shows several positive certs along with you stating your man is smaller.

I've had women on both extremes that could do things the other could not. And none of those things had anything to do with size.

This lifestyle is definitely open to everyone. We all have different wants and needs. And has you've seen, there is plenty of fun out there to be had for you.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
In response to the original poster. I am interested in many different shapes/sizes of women. That's one of our driving reasons for being in the lifestyle. We are both in it for the variety.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
I can take things that most women get scared of"

why, because you are chubby, that makes you more brave? lol. you generalize and have insecurities with yourself. because of your insecurities you put others down to lift yourself up. this is only a temporary fix. if you do not like who you are, only you can change it.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
In a woman who is an actual woman and not a stick?"

lol. i see your point. but may I ask why you feel better in putting me down, does that make you feel more like a woman?

1. i am not a stick.

2. I am as woman as you are. Because you are curvy, that does NOT make you more of an "actual" woman than I am. Trust me.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Bring that sweet ass up to Philly, we have some great food ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   94 to 103 of 107   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested