Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981094
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   94 to 101 of 101 
User Details are only visible to members.
In response to the original poster. I am interested in many different shapes/sizes of women. That's one of our driving reasons for being in the lifestyle. We are both in it for the variety.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1367 posts)
I can take things that most women get scared of"

why, because you are chubby, that makes you more brave? lol. you generalize and have insecurities with yourself. because of your insecurities you put others down to lift yourself up. this is only a temporary fix. if you do not like who you are, only you can change it.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
In a woman who is an actual woman and not a stick?"

lol. i see your point. but may I ask why you feel better in putting me down, does that make you feel more like a woman?

1. i am not a stick.

2. I am as woman as you are. Because you are curvy, that does NOT make you more of an "actual" woman than I am. Trust me.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Bring that sweet ass up to Philly, we have some great food ;)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
sweettart, Now there is some food for thought, oops, no pun intended ;)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
omega girl..ok.. there is nothing big about you..your heart, yes..size wise..nothing..

West Fargo ND

Username hidden
(56 posts)
Didn't we just go over this in another thread?

Your profile indicated you have several very positive certifications in a relative short period of time. It seems you are doing well in the lifestyle.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
In a woman who is an actual woman and not a stick? I am by no means gross and disgusting but I have curves and a very soft tummy. I can take things that most women get scared of and my boyfriend thinks I am the most amazing woman he has ever had in his bed. Why do most men get turned off just because I have a few extra pounds? Is today's society that close minded that everyone must be anorexic or spend thousands to look like an airbrushed model out of a magazine? This lifestyle should be accepting of everyone not just the skinny people because us "bbw's" can do somethings the little girls can't do. Just food for thought.

Oh and as you can see, my boyfriend a "little guy" so I am doing something right. Hmm maybe you should visit and see what it is.

Lawton OK

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   94 to 101 of 101 
TOPIC: Are any men interested