Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   82 to 91 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well my thought about this is i look at women not about their weight.its about there heart

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Just read his whole 4 posts. LOL LOL.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
BLKTT54 I'm guessing that your IQ pretty much matches you age.. assuming you are 54. Just because you're underprivileged doesn't give you the right to be a DICK. Maybe you should just go by a sheep..

Austin TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
**speechless**

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
that comes across as insulting. ugh. It's just sort of turning the words around. So, you're basically saying that b/c I'm fat I do sexual things to keep my man b/c he appreciates me?

Whew. That's all I have to do?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
I used to do BBW but I lost the weight. . Now I find that man I'm more interested in BBW women than they are in slim women. Any fact, my BBW friends date more than I do. there is someone for everyone whether you are a BBW or not to take pride in your body what ever size you live, love and be the sexiest thing out there that's the best thing you can do for you and for your self-esteem.

Bergenfield NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I think it's more the non-attraction of someone with a "fat head" (as in stupid, and yes, I discriminate against stupid people, but they don't usually know that's what I'm doing) than it is a fat body. You can have either, or both, as in the OP.

Generalized statements that skinny women aren't actual women attest to that. And I would imagine it's much easier to get rid of body fat than brain fat. It's sad that it's usually women bashing other women, and yes, that is usually born of jealousy, realized or not. There is all sorts of beauty and sizes and it is subjective and preferential and makes life interesting, at the least.

Whiny complaining attitudes are unattractive on any sized person. So are chips on shoulders.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
I love bbws but it is hard to find them on my end. I am in VA and all of them appear to have issues instead of understanding that swinging is recreational not emotional attachment

Ampthill VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Sarcasm is not contrary to genuine.

No apology necessary, Thank you nonetheless.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Sed, I did not state: -skinny women can't have flaring hips. -skinny women can't have large breasts.

I do get to make generalizations, when it is the nature of a statement about tendencies. It is not a rule of absolutes by any means. I even went so far as to all caps my expression that these things "CAN'T" be stated with entirety, they are merely tendencies towards.

Few things are absolute when it comes to the human genetics. There will always be those that do not allow fit into absolute categories. -This could be due to basic genetic dominance. "There is a tendency for people to have brown eyes when one parent has brown eyes and the other has blue." -It could be just a random genetic deviation. "There is a tendency for people to be born with two eyes." Either way, common or uncommon in cause, I stand by my broadly generalizing statement and usage of the term "tendency."

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1427 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   82 to 91 of 112   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested