Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981068
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   68 to 77 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
At a club or event I assure you I am not there to see your personality. Maybe if we ended up chatting or emailing I would see your personality first, but most the time its not your personality that I will be attracted to out and about.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
I know what turns me on and out of shape men do not turn me on. I am not seeking a relationship where I do not mind some extra wieght b/c of a nice personality, etc. But, I already have that with my husband. What I am seeking is sexual fun with others that "I" find attractive. I am not going to have sex with a guy that I know does not turn me on. Having sex with me is not an equal opportunity :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Livewire, you hit the nail on the head. I have seen far too many "skinny" people who are not really fit, as in healthy. Then you see people who would be considered overweight, who have no health issues. I would much rather be a little "thick" in the middle and not have a heart attack, then look like an Abacrombe & Finch model and croak of a massive coronary.

As far as a play partner.....personality, confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are some seriously SEXY traits.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
OK i did not read all of the posts here ( sorry i dont have that much time hahah ) but i have always wondered about the " HWP " thing, just what is HWP?? and who decides that? i would think and have found out from people that its a subjective thing, what one person thinks is HWP is not what someone else does, so how does one determen whats HWP? ( now this is not a attack on skinny women ) but to me if a woman is 5'8' and weighs 100lb's that's not any more hwp then a woman who is 5'8' and 270, so again i ask who and what decides this??

Hamilton MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
My wife is what some would call a BBW, i call her SEXY and hot, as do many of the men that ask her to play at house parties we go to, me? i am willing to play with any size women, as long as they are nice, good personality and fun to be around, i prefer the bigger women,and dont chase the skinny women, but i am not a snob on either side of the fence, but if i had to pick between 2 women same personality but ones a BBW? i am going with the BBW just my preference

Hamilton MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Well thank ya, Sexus.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
Cool Girls Rock! Fun girls rock! Sexy girls rock! Tiny girls rock, big girls rock...

It's very much an individualized thing, as you saw and know now from experience. And I think going through your fight gives you a different perspective on people all around, with no time for bullshitters and fakes and flakes and mean people, no matter what their size.

Glad you posted.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
I have always been attracted to tiny, thin, tight women. My last GF was a size 0, 105 lbs, blonde and gorgeous. She was the love of my life and we were even talking about marriage. She passed away 2 1/2 years ago......crushing me and my heart in the process.

I recently ran into an old childhood friend. The guys all had a girl like this, I'm sure. A somewhat "tomboy". She played baseball and football with all us guys. Rode BMX and raced, most times beating the boys. I always just thought of her as a friend and not a potential sexual partner because she wasn't my "type". Running into her this time, everything was so comfortable. Like a couple of old buddies who ran into eachother at a ball game. However, now, we were adults. I was looking at her as a person with whom I've shared a lot of fun times. When we slept together, WHOA!!! That lady has skills and REALLY loves to have sex. The next morning, I wastelling her that I lost 55 pounds from chemo and that I was only 145 pounds. She began to laugh and said...."Damn, I outweigh you by 40 pounds." I looked at her and couldn't believe she was that heavy, but she was. Yet she was still one of the sexiest women I've ever slept with.

Big Girls Rock!!!!!

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
Deb, he sounds like a good guy. And why have we not met you yet? I'm thinking we'll be hosting a party this spring...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Very well said Gina. We all need love, appreciation, compliments, and all the things that go with being a human being. I was very large (FAT) at one time and my hunnybunny loved me then and told me later he never realized I was fat til after I lost weight. You have to love a man like that. Debbie

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   68 to 77 of 113   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested