Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981068
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   68 to 77 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
First of all, YOU are not a BBW if the pic is of you. But I definitely love women with a little more weight.. My wife asks me how did we hook up with her being so small.... I have no answer except to say it's about personality first then smile and body doesn't enter into i at all...... Unless the woman is ugly and all hung over her own body.... I like more meat on than boney....I have two girlfriends and neither is a skinny little thing...

Asheboro NC

Username hidden
(4 posts)
well my thought about this is i look at women not about their weight.its about there heart

East Camden AR

Username hidden
(86 posts)
Just read his whole 4 posts. LOL LOL.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
BLKTT54 I'm guessing that your IQ pretty much matches you age.. assuming you are 54. Just because you're underprivileged doesn't give you the right to be a DICK. Maybe you should just go by a sheep..

Austin TX

Username hidden
(9 posts)
**speechless**

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
that comes across as insulting. ugh. It's just sort of turning the words around. So, you're basically saying that b/c I'm fat I do sexual things to keep my man b/c he appreciates me?

Whew. That's all I have to do?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
I used to do BBW but I lost the weight. . Now I find that man I'm more interested in BBW women than they are in slim women. Any fact, my BBW friends date more than I do. there is someone for everyone whether you are a BBW or not to take pride in your body what ever size you live, love and be the sexiest thing out there that's the best thing you can do for you and for your self-esteem.

Bergenfield NJ

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I think it's more the non-attraction of someone with a "fat head" (as in stupid, and yes, I discriminate against stupid people, but they don't usually know that's what I'm doing) than it is a fat body. You can have either, or both, as in the OP.

Generalized statements that skinny women aren't actual women attest to that. And I would imagine it's much easier to get rid of body fat than brain fat. It's sad that it's usually women bashing other women, and yes, that is usually born of jealousy, realized or not. There is all sorts of beauty and sizes and it is subjective and preferential and makes life interesting, at the least.

Whiny complaining attitudes are unattractive on any sized person. So are chips on shoulders.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
I love bbws but it is hard to find them on my end. I am in VA and all of them appear to have issues instead of understanding that swinging is recreational not emotional attachment

Ampthill VA

Username hidden
(1 post)
I asked that question myself Kind. I find such lines insulting to human being altogether. Why the comparison? what is the purpose of such statements. Each person, regardless of their look has something to contribute, each one of us has positive and negative traits, can and can not do.

Demeaning people in such a fashion is just ridiculous and obnoxious.

There is a thread somewhere (not in BBW) where a guy with a large wife made a statement that "fat women have to try harder." (As in securing a date, or in bed etc...)... I got into to it with him, and he was the most obnoxious asshole on earth as expected.

There is no teaching or explaining to such people, they have their minds set.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   68 to 77 of 101   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested