Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As you can see from out pics, my lady is a BBW , and i enjoy every part of her. You'd be supprised at how many men out there look at the womans personality more than they look at the size. , i like alot of men , prefer a woman with some meat on her bones. A womans size does not tell you what's on the inside, where it really counts. All of my most memorable experiances , revolve around women who were not "the norm" in size.

Wadhams NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thank you, both the posters below! there are so many types of people to enjoy in so many crazy combinations...there is something for everyone.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Well said Gina (SexusNTexas), well said! ..thanks for injecting some positive energy back into this thread!

To us there is no such thing as a BBW, just a beautiful woman! To be honest, usually the things that ladies are insecure about are the things that endear us to you the most... it's what makes each woman unique. Nobody's perfect, so celebrate the difference!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
To the lovely young lady who started this thread:

I've looked at your photos and there is no doubt about your figure in my mind. Darlin' you are not a BBW. You're a beautiful, statuesque woman with a voluptuous figure that only an idiot could find fault with. I mean no disrespect when I say, "You're broad where a broad should be broad."

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
sweetjza i know what you are talking about, BUT i have met ,and even started to have sex with very hot sexy woman, who made me feel like they were doing me a HUGE fav just letting me touch them much less have sex with, i was attracted to their looks, and the thought of having sex with them because they were very sexy was wonderful, but when their attitude and actions kicked ,that they were doing me a fav or taking one for the team?? i stopped and left them there half naked, they asked what was going on, i politely told them i was not going to play with someone who shows me 0 respect,and thought they were better then me, maybe thats rude, maybe not, but i would rather play with someone who is a 5 on the scale of 1-10, and has a amazing personality, then going after someone for looks alone, most the time that can only end badly. I have had some women friends tell me the same thing about egotistical men as well, i am not bashing you, just disagree with the notion that looks alone is what makes great sex.

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
"HWP" doesn't have an exacting definition, and the boundaries of it vary from individual to individual. Essentially, HWP means "about the right weight for your height" - i.e. not too fat and not too skinny.

People rather severely underweight on here exist but are not common. While I cannot give you a definition of HWP, "I know it when I see it". I've seen women 5'5/200+ pounds calling themselves "HWP", which to me falls into the realm of "oh come on". I don't have an issue with heavier women, but let's not be so hyperprotective of "feelings" that we delude ourselves into thinking 5'5/200+ pounds is not significantly overweight.

Heavier women can be fun too, as long as they don't expect me to throw them around like I can smaller ones.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19166 posts)
At a club or event I assure you I am not there to see your personality. Maybe if we ended up chatting or emailing I would see your personality first, but most the time its not your personality that I will be attracted to out and about.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
I know what turns me on and out of shape men do not turn me on. I am not seeking a relationship where I do not mind some extra wieght b/c of a nice personality, etc. But, I already have that with my husband. What I am seeking is sexual fun with others that "I" find attractive. I am not going to have sex with a guy that I know does not turn me on. Having sex with me is not an equal opportunity :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Livewire, you hit the nail on the head. I have seen far too many "skinny" people who are not really fit, as in healthy. Then you see people who would be considered overweight, who have no health issues. I would much rather be a little "thick" in the middle and not have a heart attack, then look like an Abacrombe & Finch model and croak of a massive coronary.

As far as a play partner.....personality, confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are some seriously SEXY traits.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
OK i did not read all of the posts here ( sorry i dont have that much time hahah ) but i have always wondered about the " HWP " thing, just what is HWP?? and who decides that? i would think and have found out from people that its a subjective thing, what one person thinks is HWP is not what someone else does, so how does one determen whats HWP? ( now this is not a attack on skinny women ) but to me if a woman is 5'8' and weighs 100lb's that's not any more hwp then a woman who is 5'8' and 270, so again i ask who and what decides this??

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 112   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested