Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I happen to prefer thicker curvy women if they fit their frame reasonably well, and I know plenty of very attractive guys who also do.

Besides that absolute necessity of having excellent hygiene and a sweet personality, my first preference is for a young looking face, and then body second. If I come across a younger woman with a gorgeous face and thicker yet shapely curvy body... I am very interested.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(333 posts)
The sexiest part of a body is the brain.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
curvly mtn lady got to love your outlook on sex and life.To bad you so far away would love to meet you.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
PASSION PASSION PASSION PASSION PASSION

If she WANTS it . . . if she wants to RIP it out of me; if she LOVES it then size pretty much doesn't matter. My ex was 6'2", 190 lbs and for a while she was like that, then it sorta just went "poof" :(

Tink is the opposite, a tiny wisp who crawls all over me like a jungle gym.

Bottom line its in the eyes for me . . . if there is SMOKE there is likely to be FIRE also :)

Froggy

Besides I'm soooooo confused about the "definition" of BBW????

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(732 posts)
Thanks, VA. It's good to be here!

La Crescenta CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Welcome to the fora, Curvy. Nice 2 posts to introduce yourself.

Enjoy!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
Speaking as a BBW, and as a relative newcomer to the Lifestyle, I have been amazed and astonished at how many men genuinely enjoy "thick" women. And I'm not talking about lowlife scum or guys that are not right in the head. I'm talking about intelligent, polite, professional guys who know what they like. Some men like their ladies long and lean. Other men like to have a little more body to play around in. It's not about right and wrong, people. It's about finding people whose interests match yours, and having a good time together NSA.

And, just so there's no confusion, allow me to qualify just what I mean when I say that I am a BBW. 5'2" 210 lbs. 44 F

As to things I can do that "a little girl" can't, the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is having some guy fuck my tits. If you're a B cup, it's a little difficult to get those puppies squeezed together well enough for a guy to fuck you there. But, again, if a guy likes women who wear a size B cup, he's probably not into tit fucking anyway. So I don't see a problem.

Bottom line, there are plenty of guys out there who like BBW's. Trust me. I know. :-)

La Crescenta CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The OP is who I direct my thoughts to. Do things a little girl can't. You ought to be ashamed of yourself

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Been awhile since I posted here. I am for all people thinking they are sexy Hell if you could see me and I think I'm sexy. It seems to me bbws have an axe to grind. I'm sorry society is fucked up. I would never put down a person because of how heavy they are. Now if you wanted to fuck I would politely decline. Like in the post before I said what I like little skinny girls. I would never say something as ignorant though that skinny girls fuck better than bbws. I will simply say I like little girls . Holy shit look at who I been married to for over 40 years

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I will say this making inflammatory statements like little girls can't keep up with bbws is insane. I'm married to a little girl and I'd swear she is not human sexually. From my experience I'm going with the little girls. I'll put a pic on that was taken last summer to prove my point . What you'll see is a chick with muscles

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 166   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested