Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the fora, Curvy. Nice 2 posts to introduce yourself.

Enjoy!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22407 posts)
Speaking as a BBW, and as a relative newcomer to the Lifestyle, I have been amazed and astonished at how many men genuinely enjoy "thick" women. And I'm not talking about lowlife scum or guys that are not right in the head. I'm talking about intelligent, polite, professional guys who know what they like. Some men like their ladies long and lean. Other men like to have a little more body to play around in. It's not about right and wrong, people. It's about finding people whose interests match yours, and having a good time together NSA.

And, just so there's no confusion, allow me to qualify just what I mean when I say that I am a BBW. 5'2" 210 lbs. 44 F

As to things I can do that "a little girl" can't, the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is having some guy fuck my tits. If you're a B cup, it's a little difficult to get those puppies squeezed together well enough for a guy to fuck you there. But, again, if a guy likes women who wear a size B cup, he's probably not into tit fucking anyway. So I don't see a problem.

Bottom line, there are plenty of guys out there who like BBW's. Trust me. I know. :-)

La Crescenta CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The OP is who I direct my thoughts to. Do things a little girl can't. You ought to be ashamed of yourself

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Been awhile since I posted here. I am for all people thinking they are sexy Hell if you could see me and I think I'm sexy. It seems to me bbws have an axe to grind. I'm sorry society is fucked up. I would never put down a person because of how heavy they are. Now if you wanted to fuck I would politely decline. Like in the post before I said what I like little skinny girls. I would never say something as ignorant though that skinny girls fuck better than bbws. I will simply say I like little girls . Holy shit look at who I been married to for over 40 years

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I will say this making inflammatory statements like little girls can't keep up with bbws is insane. I'm married to a little girl and I'd swear she is not human sexually. From my experience I'm going with the little girls. I'll put a pic on that was taken last summer to prove my point . What you'll see is a chick with muscles

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I will say this making inflammatory statements like little girls can't keep up with bbws is insane. I'm married to a little girl and I'd swear she is not human sexually. From my experience I'm going with the little girls. I'll put a pic on that was taken last summer to prove my point . What you'll see is a chick with muscles

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
@justus one of the bestfucks I've had in the LS was a skinny muscular chick we all have a place

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
A few extra llbs. doesn't bother me but everybody lies we have had couples that we fucked that were nothing like the pics in theirs profile but( my Baby says I'm a whore, wait a minute she was there fuckin' too lol) but they were fun and good fucks but they lied about their ages,their pics weren't current but the fuck of it all they made fun of others that did the same thing. One thing we can't tolerate is those that make fun of others. If you really knew me there is plenty to make fun of. What in the fuck was this topic about anyway . I can't remember posting it anyway if you get pissed at those who hijack threads you are going to hate me but please love me if you can lmao

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Your beautiful fun. Actually the skinny want to be models turn me and my wife off. You sure would not have any problems with us not wanting to meet you and your hubby.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5222 posts)
Well to me the BBW is the best lover all my ex wifes and most of the woman I have dated where BBW.I tell you they are the best in bed and not afraid to let her hair down and enjoy sex.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 151   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested