Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"@OP: Skinny bitches are out..."

Wow,so fit shaming/name calling is acceptable? How many names was I (thin women) called in this thread? " stick, anorexic,airbrushed, little girls, skinny bitch,..."

Glad I'm not so close minded, biased and hateful. No one is attractive with an ugly attitude.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2089 posts)
@OP: Skinny bitches are out....LOL....I don't know about Kik but check out #BBW on Tumbler.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
There are many men who are interested in BBW's. Check out the KIK group #ThickNYC, if you're in the NYC area.

Briarwood NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm 61 and ever since my youth I always liked thick or bbw womem.in high school that's all I dated .just think the body is something to touch and fell during love making or sex. but never could stand the feeling of touching rib bones or no ass or tits .it always astonished me how the skinny women though they were so hot when they looked like they came from a third world country .one mans option

Richlands NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I think BBWs rock!!! I LOVE the curves and the soft body. I feel that a woman should FEEL like a woman. I adore BBWs. My own sweet lady is about 200 lbs and I love every inch of her, especially her beautiful, soft ass. Love it.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(5 posts)
It is all in how people carry themselves. I have known quiet large people (women and men) who were a joy to be with as they were comfortable in their own skin, enjoyed life and love, and were damned great lovers. I have also known "Barbie's and Ken's" who were stiff, vane and just plane no fun! We all are what we are and if we are comfortable with that, it all works out. That said, I typically prefer larger women -- but, the trump card is always how comfortable the person is regardless of looks or size.

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
I happen to prefer thicker curvy women if they fit their frame reasonably well, and I know plenty of very attractive guys who also do.

Besides that absolute necessity of having excellent hygiene and a sweet personality, my first preference is for a young looking face, and then body second. If I come across a younger woman with a gorgeous face and thicker yet shapely curvy body... I am very interested.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
The sexiest part of a body is the brain.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
curvly mtn lady got to love your outlook on sex and life.To bad you so far away would love to meet you.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(242 posts)
PASSION PASSION PASSION PASSION PASSION

If she WANTS it . . . if she wants to RIP it out of me; if she LOVES it then size pretty much doesn't matter. My ex was 6'2", 190 lbs and for a while she was like that, then it sorta just went "poof" :(

Tink is the opposite, a tiny wisp who crawls all over me like a jungle gym.

Bottom line its in the eyes for me . . . if there is SMOKE there is likely to be FIRE also :)

Froggy

Besides I'm soooooo confused about the "definition" of BBW????

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(341 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 162   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested