Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damned funny! Can't help but be amused by men commenting about not enjoying larger females. Apparently, they have not yet realized that ATTITUDE, PERSONALITY, AND A GENUINE LOVE FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE-- both giving and receiving-- is far more important than anything else. Some of the best sexual encounters I've ever experienced were-- and are--with females that most men would call BBW. It's the mutual pleasure that counts. I am fully aware that most males are looking for fashion models, but the truth is, that very few people really are. And the few females that my wife and I have played with,wereapparently under the misconception that any male they consider having sex with, is doing them a great favor. Personally, I prefersex with confident femaleswhoare completely comfortable with their natural sexuality and simply enjoy pleasure-- giving and receiving!And no BBW shouild ever believe there are not males around like me, that feels and thinks the same way I do. You just need to be willing to make the first contact and willing to meet them and see if they are real or not.Over the years, my wife and I have seen the lifestyle change-- probably due to the internet--to mostly people (couples and singles) who are looking only for one-time encounters and not on-going freindships, like it was at one time. Today, it seems to us, that most couples and singles are more interested in QUANITY of sexual partners, than QUALITY. Also, there are plenty of couples, where the wife is more than willing to give their husband a "Hall Pass" if she also knows the female and they are friends.And if any BBW has a close, married female friend-- lifestlyle or not, since not every couple that enjoys playing sexually with others posts a profile on here or any other site-- then all they have to do is ask ifit would be possible to borrowher husband once in a while, with her or separatelyfor 1 on1 (lol). Nothing ventured is nothing gained, and I can assure you thatsome married female friends would give that serous consideration. Friendship between females that honestly like one another are closer than those between males, for many reasons.And if asking her to give her husband a "Hall Pass" risks ending the relationship, thenitwasn't as close as you thought in the first place.

Leitchfield KY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I am interested in bbw they have more to love and they are them selfs plus they are just as beautiful. Is there any out there that would like to go out with me or just want to have fun . If so contact me I want to be with you.

Van Wert OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We like all the Ladies, what women can take or want is preference..beauty is only skin deep..old saying but true..this lifestyle is suppose to be enjoyable..People put way to much thought into it..spontaneous fun is the best...enjoy all!

Covington GA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
no all guys get turned off by bbw i for one love them ....i heard some one say once big girls do it better and take it better too ...i tend to agree

San Jacinto CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
classic you.said it PERFECTLY!

Aberdeen MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I know its been quite a while since someone added to this but I need to add my 3 cents.

I dont really look at it as BBW.

I have dated in the past a girl who was 5'11 and 95 lbs. and she turned me on to the max.

I also dated a woman who was 5'6 277lbs who did the same thing for me.

I didnt see her weight, Man It was her eyes that got me. She had reallysexy eyes, so her body was just an added bonus.

Lets face it. I am far from perfect, and I will be the first to admit it. Im old fat and fugly!!! Noone is perfect.. Some are close, but not quite there. Ok Lady Classic to me is Perfect. There i said it.

I have truely been blessed with the day we met!!!

In my opinion, it all has to do with;

1. Personality, If your fun to be with and not a stuck up or mean person. Your attractive

2. Hygene, If you dont take care of yourself, you smell, have greasy, stringy hair, your feet stink ect.. Your not attractive!

3. beuaty is in the eyes of the beholder or beer holder, What is hot to one might not be hot to another. BUT remember this... and its just my opinion...

If your not pretty on the inside, it dont matter what you look like on the outside!

Hot exterior and shitty interior simply means I dont care to know you

So you might have some extra pounds, Who cares? Join the club, Work out if it bugs ya! But once you loose weight, whats next??? got grey hair? some wrinkles?

If I dont love or like you for you, I am not worthy<span style="font-family:georgia,serif"> OF</span> you.

Again I hope I didnt offend anyone. The opinion I expressed is mine alone and are not necessarily the opinions of others. Do not rebroadcast this statement without the express written consent of ClassicPaCpl or the NFL and CBS Sports

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Relax and enjoy the experience. BBW are sexy and passionate.

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(24 posts)
few pounds extra, some meat in the bone etc.....still sexxxy.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
People are too hung up on outward appearance. I think that there is beauty in all people regardless of shape or size. You may have a thin woman that a lot of men may want to be with that has a really bad attitude as opposed to a woman that some men may overlook because she has a little weight on her that is a great person inside and out. I personally prefer a woman with curves, but a good personality is what I look for in all women, both tick and thin.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Mario - love your comments and your attitude!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 112   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested