Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › B.B.W. › Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are_any_men_interested
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
11 to 20 of 229
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm curious. If a woman more slender than you like contacts you do you tell her shes "unhealthy", "too into her looks", "too skinny" or "bony"? Or do you save the insults for behind their backs?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4581 posts)
Most definitely. In fact we're looking for a way to search on here for real women and not have to weed through the skinny ones. Any tips?

Haskell NJ
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I love bbw Lot of fun to be with. Come my way we can have a lot of fun

Waldwick NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Damn! That must have been one good looking chicken.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
I like BBW. I don't discriminate against race or body. I recall one of the best oral sessions was performed on a BBQ and the reciprocation was fantastic too. But there are free folks who have preferences and we have to respect that. If the wife wants BBC or Caucasoid Caucasian or the husband wants a bi male, that's something of their interest. But there are plenty of fish in the ocean. Never stop looking. My two cents..

Also if you get discouraging emails, delete those and start over!

New York NY
Username hidden
(37 posts)
The short answer is yes! It's all about self confidence. Regardless of size, if she is comfortable in her own skin, has personality and enjoys play both will have fun. A couple of the best lovers I have ever been with were self proclaimed BBW's and I can assure you there dance card was full!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(402 posts)
Naightypair2007 welcum to the forums and a great sexxxy profile

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
I prefer a big healthy woman to bones. Men have for centuries.

Wharton TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
yes but very SEXXXY dirt LOL

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
great photos, like the profile, and i have to admit that i had always looked upon bbws as someone i wasnt interested in until about 4 months ago, then i realized what a sexy woman she can be. so now i like my women, fit, cushioned, not boney, nice hips and breast.. i do find bbw sexy, but that is what they have to be for me, not obese... any i know, im older than dirt and i should look in the mirror , just my opinion.

Boone NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
11 to 20 of 229
TOPIC: Are any men interested
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.