Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › B.B.W. › Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are_any_men_interested
Created by: FunAndOmega
Original Starting post for this thread:
In a woman who is an actual woman and not a stick? I am by no means gross and disgusting but I have curves and a very soft tummy. I can take things that most women get scared of and my boyfriend thinks I am the most amazing woman he has ever had in his bed. Why do most men get turned off just because I have a few extra pounds? Is today's society that close minded that everyone must be anorexic or spend thousands to look like an airbrushed model out of a magazine? This lifestyle should be accepting of everyone not just the skinny people because us "bbw's" can do somethings the little girls can't do. Just food for thought.

Oh and as you can see, my boyfriend a "little guy" so I am doing something right. Hmm maybe you should visit and see what it is.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 21  Next »
1 to 10 of 208
User Details are only visible to members.
@ncalcouple Your discussion on the invention of the bra and it's "effects" on the way we view breasts is fascinating. I've wondered how the last few hundred years of our species has effected our evolution. You went down a road I had never considered.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
smdh. KenandTanya, who have absolutely no issues with being so classless as to insult whole portions of the female population here in this thread apparently got their lil feelings hurt over my reply and blocked me.

they'll do really swell don'tcha think?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12794 posts)
A honest answer. Humans have been evolving for 5 million years and only the last 2 thousand years or so have we had what is called civilization. Only the last hundred years have we had modern technology that allows people to have access to more food then they can eat. Humans are visual creatures, women look for body language, which by their DNA they are very tuned into. Men look for the shape of a woman's body, this is hard wired in their DNA. A tight rounded ass that goes into a smaller waist visually tells a man that the woman is worth competing for and getting pregnant. She will give him healthy babies that will live and pass in his genes. He is going to have to feed and protect these babies for at least 5 years..there are still some remote tribes that kick the kids out to be on their own at 5 years of age. A woman that has to much fat says unhealthy to a mans DNA as well as a woman who is to skinny with her hip and rib bones showing. Women's breasts where never a sexual thing until the invention of the bra. the bra lifted the breast up and rounded the out so they had the same roundness of a woman's ass... After the invention of the bra men started marrying women because of the size of the breast and women have now evolved very large breasts...When the bra first hit the market the average cup size was a A..

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1703 posts)
I sit hear reading this and Think to my Self If I hag a lady to play with I would not have to play with myself BBW or skinny mime or any thing between As long as she knows how to have fun don't Judge by the size Judge by the Quality of Who you are With That all for now Wink Sweet lades

Kinston NC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
WHAOOOOOOOOOO let's not throw stones at each other.... All women are beautiful !!!!!!! All shapes, sizes, color, and anything else you can think of.. I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. Somebody once said... I do think it's just a matter of preference... And the company you are with.. That's a good reason why to post pics, this way if your not someone's cup of tea, or coffee, you can kindly. and politely say no thanks !!!! We have had rejections, and we have rejected couples ourselves... So let's all get along , and not judge... And I do agree with the Fokkers...SUCKS & KISSES Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(334 posts)
Ken&Tanya i'm really glad for you that you and your wife found such joy in each other… But find myself rolling my eyes at the mass condemnation of fit and skinny women as you put it. Way to offend and alienate a good portion of the population.

wishing you continued good luck in your lifestyle journey.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12794 posts)
In the short time we have been in the lifestyle, my wife has never felt as comfortable as he has when we are amongst other lifestylers. She has always had felt anxiety but when at club she has always felt that no one was ever being judgemental of her based on size, if anything they have always been complimentary of how she handles herself and extremely friendly. There are always suitors for her attention. I am pretty sure that in the end it all has to do with the confidence that you hold yourself with. Confidence is sexy and it shows. I am absolutely sure that she may not be somebody's cup of tea, but to others she is. I love her for who she is and at any LS function, regardless of what happens I always know that to me I get to go home and make love to the most beautiful amazing woman.

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(506 posts)
I love this post and reading what guys think. I have been starving myself for years trying to be the prefect weight and with a thyroid problem it's very hard to do. I think I've tried every weight lose program out there. I have never had any complaints from anyone I've played with and they always come back but I'm not happy. There is a guy I want to play with so bad but I know my weight will bother him so I keep putting him off to try to lose more weight. I'm still trying.

Port Charlotte FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
"that doesn't mean we can't all decline *gracefully*"

Yes, weight/appearance is rarely a good target for joking, even among friends...let alone, strangers.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2010 posts)
worth repeating:

"the other thing? yes i have also been on the receiving end of "compliments" and "kidding" about how thin/in such excellent shape i was. i've also been "fat" shamed (by my ex).

it is all equally hurtful."

ladies and gents--we may not all be each other's cup of tea or coffee or whatever.

that doesn't mean we can't all decline *gracefully*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12794 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 21  Next »
1 to 10 of 208
TOPIC: Are any men interested
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.