Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › B.B.W. › Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are_any_men_interested
Created by: FunAndOmega
Original Starting post for this thread:
In a woman who is an actual woman and not a stick? I am by no means gross and disgusting but I have curves and a very soft tummy. I can take things that most women get scared of and my boyfriend thinks I am the most amazing woman he has ever had in his bed. Why do most men get turned off just because I have a few extra pounds? Is today's society that close minded that everyone must be anorexic or spend thousands to look like an airbrushed model out of a magazine? This lifestyle should be accepting of everyone not just the skinny people because us "bbw's" can do somethings the little girls can't do. Just food for thought.

Oh and as you can see, my boyfriend a "little guy" so I am doing something right. Hmm maybe you should visit and see what it is.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
1 to 10 of 249
User Details are only visible to members.
Shi , well that makes two of us.

Hobbs NM
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I’d guess it’s curiosity and pic-surfing. But I really have no firm idea why.

West Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I have a question that maybe one of you single guys can answer. We've had numerous single guys, athletic, check out our profile and when I look at their profile it either says seeking HWP or no BBW. I totally respect that and I don't even try to message them but you can tell from my profile picture I'm bigger gal , so why do they even look in the first place??

Hobbs NM
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Pa, well i will have to go look then won't I ?

Hobbs NM
Username hidden
(25 posts)
We open some of our female pixs for you blonde

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Any pics of the ladies are welcome since women are so sexy !!!

Hobbs NM
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Snap er , me personally I like to see torso and face pics. I understand that folks don't like to make face pics public , that's why ours are private. Whatever you do please make them recent. ;)

Hobbs NM
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Blondensweet, I know, you're right. I'm working on that picture problem though. Help me out. Tell me what type of pictures I need to add, i need some help and advise there.

Brookwood AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thanks Mario , nice pics !!

Hobbs NM
Username hidden
(25 posts)
You poor dear, blonde. All that flirting and no pics. I'll help ya out with that.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
1 to 10 of 249
TOPIC: Are any men interested
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.