Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   76 to 85 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Deb, he sounds like a good guy. And why have we not met you yet? I'm thinking we'll be hosting a party this spring...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Very well said Gina. We all need love, appreciation, compliments, and all the things that go with being a human being. I was very large (FAT) at one time and my hunnybunny loved me then and told me later he never realized I was fat til after I lost weight. You have to love a man like that. Debbie

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
As a woman who was only considered a "stick" from birth to about age 8 or 9 ("If you don't eat you're gonna dry up and blow away...), I can say that I hate that comment. "I might hurt her." "I don't want a stick, I want a real woman." "Real women have curves."

We are ALL real women! Just because we are different weights and heights and sizes and shapes does not make any one woman less a woman than any other. It's what us "fat women" say to make ourselves feel better about our fat. Neither type woman, fat nor skinny, should use name calling and put downs and spite to try to make herself feel better. There is room in this world, AND in this swinging world, for ALL types of people. Stop cutting each other. Most of us do it to ourselves quite enough.

If I fit your attraction preferences, Yay! If I don't, that's fine too. No one has to resort to name calling. It's petty and it's juvenile and I have no time or inclination for it. If I don't like something about myself, then it's up to me to change it. No amount of justification from anyone who is a similar size is going to help me, and neither is no amount of criticism from anyone else. It's what we think of ourselves that really counts.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Repost of my earlier comment:

"Are any men interested in a woman who is an actual woman and not a stick?"

So.... anyone who's not significantly overweight isn't an actual woman?

"Why do most men get turned off just because I have a few extra pounds?"

Some do, some don't. Those that do, so be it.

"Is today's society that close minded that everyone must be anorexic or spend thousands to look like an airbrushed model out of a magazine?"

Absolutely not. If this were true, 99.9% of women would be repulsive to everyone.

I'm frankly tired of this last bit. I'm tired of women acting like there are only 2 kinds of women - overweight ones and perfect ones. Who the hell is telling you this?

If I were 280 pounds, and complained that my huge beer gut turned women off (don't lie and say it wouldn't), whining that we all don't look like Calvin Klein models and women aren't fair to us etc etc, how far would that go?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20260 posts)
Stick chicks? really?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
as for me i have a real love for BBW's most are down to earth friendly and very great lovers, and i welcome it.. it is good more guys are into the stick chicks it leaves more to welcome as friends for me / us..

i am in no way over weight but we as a couple get turned down alot since wife is :( but the is their loss..

Plano TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
First of all, YOU are not a BBW if the pic is of you. But I definitely love women with a little more weight.. My wife asks me how did we hook up with her being so small.... I have no answer except to say it's about personality first then smile and body doesn't enter into i at all...... Unless the woman is ugly and all hung over her own body.... I like more meat on than boney....I have two girlfriends and neither is a skinny little thing...

Asheboro NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
well my thought about this is i look at women not about their weight.its about there heart

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(102 posts)
Just read his whole 4 posts. LOL LOL.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
BLKTT54 I'm guessing that your IQ pretty much matches you age.. assuming you are 54. Just because you're underprivileged doesn't give you the right to be a DICK. Maybe you should just go by a sheep..

Austin TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   76 to 85 of 113   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested