Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I Like Women of Size they are great. I have always Love Big Beautiful Women. They are More sensual and Caring and they know what they Like and How to Satisfy their mans Needs. And while Skinny women are Nice to Look at. Women of Size are More attractive to me. I am Part Of a Facebook group Called Big girls with Swag. Thee is a Post on that Page that Says "Ain't No Booty Like a Big Girl Booty Cuz a Big Girl Booty Bounce BACK!!!!" and Its Very true. So you Stay who you are Love your Man and Be as Sexy as you wanna Be Hun....

Christiana DE
Username hidden
(1 post)
A voluptuous women is ssssooooo sexy. Nice ass to grab, fondle, tease, oh baby I want her

Cambria CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Naughty I agree that for many there is the ability and the desire to look past physical attributes and I no way am saying that someone that is not my ideal in looks could not be fun in bed. Sorry to hear of your situation with the person that made you feel like they were taking one for the team. I dont want to make anyone feel like that and its a great point that can happen if your not really into the other person. Personally I just have to be really into the other person for it to fit into my desires.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
We are very attracted to the ladies with curves. Certainly smaller ladies can be cute and attractive too, but our preference is for the plus size ladies. Also, as we are a BBW/BHM couple, we tend to have a higher comfort level with folks who are similar to us.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have to agree that there are some women that love to be "tossed around". Lady thoroughly enjoys it when I toss her around like a "sack of potatoes" as she calls it. It always surprises her with how easily I do toss her around since she is a BBW. I recently got to toss around another playmate and she loved it as well.

Personally, I love the look of surprise in the eyes of those I get to play with when I do toss them around, LOL.....

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3150 posts)
And how well can you throw around a woman that weighs around 150 mr Va?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Dang! I'm gonna have to go on a crash diet and pull out my trapeze!!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
LMAO yea My boyfriend can toss me around like a rag doll (and I Love it!!). Playing in the swing world can be a bit challenging being a BBW, but still fun when you meet the right person/people.

Union City CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
LOL

Well, I'm pretty strong, but I can't toss a 200 pound woman like I can a 120 pound woman.

Most women love it when they're picked up tossed over etc... I mean, I try my best.. but it's just not really possible with bigger girls.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
VA - What kind of throwing around are you doing, baby??? I'm pulling out my popcorn hoping to catch VA in action! } ;-)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 112   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested