Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And how well can you throw around a woman that weighs around 150 mr Va?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17513 posts)
Dang! I'm gonna have to go on a crash diet and pull out my trapeze!!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
LMAO yea My boyfriend can toss me around like a rag doll (and I Love it!!). Playing in the swing world can be a bit challenging being a BBW, but still fun when you meet the right person/people.

Union City CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
LOL

Well, I'm pretty strong, but I can't toss a 200 pound woman like I can a 120 pound woman.

Most women love it when they're picked up tossed over etc... I mean, I try my best.. but it's just not really possible with bigger girls.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18758 posts)
VA - What kind of throwing around are you doing, baby??? I'm pulling out my popcorn hoping to catch VA in action! } ;-)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
As you can see from out pics, my lady is a BBW , and i enjoy every part of her. You'd be supprised at how many men out there look at the womans personality more than they look at the size. , i like alot of men , prefer a woman with some meat on her bones. A womans size does not tell you what's on the inside, where it really counts. All of my most memorable experiances , revolve around women who were not "the norm" in size.

Wadhams NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thank you, both the posters below! there are so many types of people to enjoy in so many crazy combinations...there is something for everyone.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Well said Gina (SexusNTexas), well said! ..thanks for injecting some positive energy back into this thread!

To us there is no such thing as a BBW, just a beautiful woman! To be honest, usually the things that ladies are insecure about are the things that endear us to you the most... it's what makes each woman unique. Nobody's perfect, so celebrate the difference!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
To the lovely young lady who started this thread:

I've looked at your photos and there is no doubt about your figure in my mind. Darlin' you are not a BBW. You're a beautiful, statuesque woman with a voluptuous figure that only an idiot could find fault with. I mean no disrespect when I say, "You're broad where a broad should be broad."

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
sweetjza i know what you are talking about, BUT i have met ,and even started to have sex with very hot sexy woman, who made me feel like they were doing me a HUGE fav just letting me touch them much less have sex with, i was attracted to their looks, and the thought of having sex with them because they were very sexy was wonderful, but when their attitude and actions kicked ,that they were doing me a fav or taking one for the team?? i stopped and left them there half naked, they asked what was going on, i politely told them i was not going to play with someone who shows me 0 respect,and thought they were better then me, maybe thats rude, maybe not, but i would rather play with someone who is a 5 on the scale of 1-10, and has a amazing personality, then going after someone for looks alone, most the time that can only end badly. I have had some women friends tell me the same thing about egotistical men as well, i am not bashing you, just disagree with the notion that looks alone is what makes great sex.

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 107   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested