Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You think, eh!?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I always treat everyone with respect. You never know how they got to where they are today. Treating them and their personal history compassionately is the right thing to do.

And, as far as sexual experiences go, I've found that the heavier women are better in bed. Fewer hang-ups. One turned into an ongoing sexual relationship. I loved every minute we spent together and I think she did too.

Rockford IL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Seemstobe......that is a GREAT attitude to have. A person, any person, is not just the sum of his/her parts. We are to culmination of years of life experiences, we are all special, we are all individual and amazing. That being said, this is a sex site and we all have preferences. If someone doesn't like your size......they shouldn't contact you. But if you contact them, they should at the very least, have the common human decency to respond with a "No thank you. I don't think we are a good match. Good luck in your search."

As for me, I am a lover of WOMEN. All shapes, sizes, colors and creeds. Love em all I say, let cupid sort em out.

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
The men who I want to be with don't see me as big, they see me as beautiful, gorgeous and amazing. Am I a size 0? Haven't been since - I don't think I ever was - maybe kindergarten. I have a personality that walks through the door before I get there, I love men who are aggressive in bed, and I have very big tits. If the only thing you want to talk about is my weight, then I don't want to talk to you. I am fascinating. I have traveled. I am highly educated. And I like sex. Really? My weight? Give me a break.

Charlottesville VA

Username hidden
(1 post)
The last cpl I meet with, the lady was a BBW and he was a BHM. Being a big guy myself it was great. She was so sexy, so big, but so sexy. It was hard dividingmy time between them. In a cpl, if the guy isnt bi, she'd better be BBW.

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(281 posts)
All legal ages, races and sizes are encouraged to apply.....it's not just our business model, it's a way of life in our personal lifestyle journey.

The answer to the OP..yes, MANY men are interested in bigger sexy curvy women, just don't expect some of them to admit it in an open forum...the good news is...the ones who won't admit it or are "Alphabet Soup" fixated (BBW, SSBBW, HWP, XYZ, and other such BS) are usually lame ass pukes you wouldn't want to be with anyway.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I Like Women of Size they are great. I have always Love Big Beautiful Women. They are More sensual and Caring and they know what they Like and How to Satisfy their mans Needs. And while Skinny women are Nice to Look at. Women of Size are More attractive to me. I am Part Of a Facebook group Called Big girls with Swag. Thee is a Post on that Page that Says "Ain't No Booty Like a Big Girl Booty Cuz a Big Girl Booty Bounce BACK!!!!" and Its Very true. So you Stay who you are Love your Man and Be as Sexy as you wanna Be Hun....

Christiana DE

Username hidden
(1 post)
A voluptuous women is ssssooooo sexy. Nice ass to grab, fondle, tease, oh baby I want her

Cambria CA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Naughty I agree that for many there is the ability and the desire to look past physical attributes and I no way am saying that someone that is not my ideal in looks could not be fun in bed. Sorry to hear of your situation with the person that made you feel like they were taking one for the team. I dont want to make anyone feel like that and its a great point that can happen if your not really into the other person. Personally I just have to be really into the other person for it to fit into my desires.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
We are very attracted to the ladies with curves. Certainly smaller ladies can be cute and attractive too, but our preference is for the plus size ladies. Also, as we are a BBW/BHM couple, we tend to have a higher comfort level with folks who are similar to us.

Hogansville GA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 101   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested