Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love them. I find that a curvaceous or BBW is way more attractive than a skinny woman.

Corona CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well said rabbit. You are my favorite lean girl.

LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
Fred - calling someone "skinny" is as offensive as calling someone "fat". There is also anorexic/obese, stick/porcine, little girl/big girl and the whole assumption that to be fit and thin means we had to buy our way into it. How offended one would be is indeed in the eye of the beholder. Does it make it right?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2094 posts)
@rabbit: I know that I am as many who don't even post have told me so "Outside the Forums." There are people who are truly happy and living interesting lives who never post in this very small world that I contribute to and read for entertainment value.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5467 posts)
@BLT - I have responded to only 2 posts you made in the lest couple of months and I only responded because you said either something ridiculous or offensive.

It was pointed out to you months ago by a few other posters that you were the one that was post stalking me. I will admit that I find you interesting because you so often act ridiculously, but I don't stalk you.

Please feel free to keep up your posting habits up in here. You keep things interesting.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2094 posts)
@rabbit: You feel the need to respond to almost everything I post. There is no love lost between us. However, I am entitled to my opinion, as are you and will state it as I please. I am sure there are way more interesting folks to stalk than me.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5467 posts)
As well as the term BBW

Reston VA
Username hidden
(547 posts)
Them term skinny is subjective and in the eye of the beholder.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(547 posts)
If I was to name call, believe me, I would be jumped on for it. Sure, everyone has preferences but why does that make it okay to call people names? I have preferences too. I prefer fit humans but have had my share of heavier partners because their personality made them desirable to me. However, I would never come onto a forum and call those that are outside my desires names--even in "jest". I don't tolerate people being ugly about others because of their appearance or race or religious preference around me but I should lighten up when it's directed at me?

BTW, in the grand scheme of things thin women are a new phenomena. Throughout history it's always been heavier women that were desired. Just take a look through art history. Once decent nutrition and health care came about thinner women became more desirable as mates because we were just as likely to have healthy children as heavier women. Believe it or not, there is room and mates for all of us. In the last 100 years both are desirable-- unless you allow your outlook to be biased by watching too much TV and reading fashion mags.

Honestly, why did I bother? It's your M.O. to try to attack below the belt. You have called me more unnecessary names on this forum than I can count (and you continue to do so). Name calling is not a sign of intelligence. It's juvenile. You call this a discussion? All reasonable discussion is lost when people start flailing wildly and reduce themselves to slurring others.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2094 posts)
@rabbit: First of all, lighten up. It was said in jest. No one is skinny shaming, etc. Because people have preferences doesn't make them closed minded. I personally never was attracted to really thin women. Let the big girls have their day skinny bitches have been all the rage for some for years and that's not a dig on them either. Live and let live. We're having a discussion. That's it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5467 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 162   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested