Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i absolutely adore a woman with a few extra pounds, i always have and always will. i find the curves sooo womanly. a tummy, sensual derriere and the breasts are fuller and so much more luscious. So women... if you are into men that finds you sensual and sexy..

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
well said. Agree 100%

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I have curves and I never have trouble attracting men. I prefer being with a man who also has some meat on him! Soft and cuddly is a turn-on. Hello ya!!!

Lake Hamilton FL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I have to say I agree with ANN20. People of any arrangement of physical attributes can be damned sexy (or not) mainly by how they handle themselves. It is mostly between the ears. If you are having fun and really enjoying yourself, the chances are much better that those around you are, too. But people just do have certain preferences, some things just do or don't turn them on. Sometimes it isn't even a specific attribute you can write down. For example, I once met someone who reminded me a LOT of someone I had a bad experience with in the past (not swinging related). No matter how hard I tried, I really couldn't get aroused by her, she was an instant turn-off to me and it wasn't anything specific about her except she was a spitting image (to include a similar voice) of someone I really didn't like.

Personally, I don't have a "type" that specifically turns me on or off, it is all about that specific person. A perfect knockout could be a turnoff if she has a bad attitude or it seems she is being pushed into something she doesn't really enjoy doing. Some of the most amazing sex I have ever had has been with larger women. They make the rockin' world go round!

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
olive oyl?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2072 posts)
Bah..I can't type....

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
For me it doe spent matter, it's more about a connection. Best sex I ever had was with a lady with curves, she knew how to use them.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Thank you "Lady". Nice seeing your sexy self as well.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
Nice to see your sexy self out here Mario!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
Very well put, Ann. I couldn't agree more.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 113   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested