Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › B.B.W. › Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are_any_men_interested
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 20  Next »
21 to 30 of 198
User Details are only visible to members.
I attended a party last night where women with curves ruled. I love people, period. Woman with curves definitely are high on my radar. I had to contain myself looking at all that ass to the point where I asked a woman if I could touch her and not be like I heard some women are who just walk up on women and start grabbing at them.....ugh! I may not be a man but I am definitely interested in voluptuous women with great personalities to match.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
I would rather go thick than be with a stick. Stick woman, those who have to starve themselves to keep thin are not fun to be with. They always watch what they eat and so very worried how they look. Women that are thick and are happy with the way they look and feel sexy are so much more beautiful and more fun to be with. They also are very good lovers and are much easer to just have good time with.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Personality is what makes the person. Inner beauty and confidence is what makes the person.

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(60 posts)
Some people are very vain... we love to have fun with all different types of people. . Folks who limit themselves are the loosers here. But hey if vanity is your thing I feel sorry for them.. the only thing that puts us off is rude, ignorant, self centered people. Which is kinda hard to believe that you run into here,since we are all grown adults. Soto that I say good luck because ya never know what you might be missing out on

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(321 posts)
Good feedback. Good to know us ladies with curves are hot too. If someone is not interested we move on, bit I promise it is their loss. Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(668 posts)
Agree with BLT.. we only look at ones chemistry and are they fun to see if we all click. Weight, color, etc doesn't matter to us as we see humans and people not the other crap.. once again like BLT stated the others are not worth your time.. and basically we have had to put some wording in our profile so people stopped asking about who and what we do..

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1105 posts)
OP: This society is so screwed up not only with respect to weight but even in this day and time skin color. We all have preferences. Some like it thick, skinny and every place in between. I think you have a positive body image (have not looked at your pics) and lil guys tend to love women with a more voluptuous body. Enjoy those who enjoy you and fuck the rest.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Bbw woman are the best! Soft and squeezable!??

Washington DC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
all I can say is that @Scarletlacenbob if you consider your self a BBW WELL then a girl like yourself should call yourself BEAUTIFUL. see is not about the size, if you look at her profile here is a woman that LQQKS happy as a clam !!!!! DAMMMMM I wished we lived closer to them Lol... If you happy and you know it clap your hands!!!!! I've seen thin ppl that are always sick and have seen larger ppl that are always sick. And the bottom line is " live happy and healthy" Hell I'm' 6'1 265 get a blood test every year and all my numbers are always good.. Am I trying to lose weight, yes that's because I'm doing it for me. I get my ass to the gym 4 days a week. And I am happy with myself!!!!!!

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(321 posts)
To heck with the men. I am interested! However, she has to be glamorous just like any other woman I would look at. There is no excuse for anyone to look frumpy nowadays as there is a fabulous line of clothing for women of larger proportions.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 20  Next »
21 to 30 of 198
TOPIC: Are any men interested
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.