Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 117   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was just told by a "So Called Man" that I was fat and probably ugly because I weigh 175 and am 5'4. Now the story goes like this, he IM's me telling me he loves my profile and pic but instantly starts talking disgusting to me like a little boy, not the way a man should talk to a woman at his age of 38. I was kind in telling him "No Thank You" and when he asked why I told him because he didn't know how to talk to woman. So that's when he started insulting me and I knew I touched the nerve of an insecure man who doesn't like to be told "NO". I embrace who I am as I know I am curvy and beautiful and if someone doesn't respect the beauty of me, that's ok as everyone has a type.

Username hidden
(31 posts)
The Media has led society to believe that everyone should be thin to be sexy. Sexy is how you present yourself. You are a sexy couple and don't let people tell your different. If in our area give us a shout. Lets soak at the hot springs.

Sapello NM
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Damn girl don't you ever watch th news ( the whole world is over wate if aney one can trust them for the truth ) as for myself all I can say plump, avg.. or skin and bones what counts is how she uses it :)))

Pahrump NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
After checking your profile, the wife and I both fully agree that you are very desirable. Should we ever get up your way or you down our way, we would love to meet you.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Please dont judge yourself by what "society" says. curves are natural. curves are beautiful.

im sure im just the 100th guy to say this but "if i wanted a girl with a bod of a 10 year old boy, i'd be with a 10 year old boy"

Norco CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I don't know why any BBW would think she's not accepted in the lifestyle. This lifestyle is open and is accepting everyone of all gender, size, and colors. We personally won't judge others. However, we do have our preferences just like everyone else and hope that people can respect them as we respect theirs.

As for the stick comment, I'm glad to say that we both are within our doctors' recommended boundaries for healthy physical and strive to maintain it that way by doing everything in moderation (including sex with others LOL).

Have fun and good luck!

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Well said, FlCpl4Hung. As a guy with a few extra pounds, I can say that the guys get the same kinda treatment. Very few (if any) care about your back story.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
The simple answer is yes, especially at closing time. However, if given the choice of the Rosie O'Donnell type or the Sophia Vergara type of woman most men, and women, will pick the Sophia type. Even if the Rosie type was a lot more fun to play with. Attitude, personality and sex appeal can help the weight challenged's playing field, but since the lifestyle online is full of sexually openminded people and most don't spend much time trying to get to know someone, than it's going to be challenging to get past the visual test of the online swinger. Not knowing what kind of play you are looking for I would recommend lifestyle clubs or resorts where you can personally express your sex appeal.

Rockledge FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Why is it ok for someone overweight to make fun of skinny women and call them sticks, but not ok to call someone overweight fat?

Food for thought. If you want to be treated well, start by treating people well.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Forgive me..... I went to your profile to look at the pics of a fat lady. I want to know where she is..........I didn't see one. Love the lady I saw.....

Lehi UT
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 117   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested