Are any men interested : Swingers Discussion 2020981011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Are any men interested
TOPIC: Are any men interested
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To us there is no such thing as a BBW, just a beautiful woman! I guess what I'm trying to say is this, don't let the lifestyle change you... stay true to yourselves. To be honest, usually the things that ladies are insecure about are the things that endear us to you the most... it's what makes each woman unique. Nobody's perfect, so celebrate the difference. As long as you're being up-front about who you are and honest about your wishes/desires be confident and you will find what you're seeking... there's someone here for everyone.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
we are a couple and love a women with curves and we loveplaying with them to

Bronston KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yes, people are very close minded...Im not even sure why thats a real question. Everyday you see this in the real world and even on the site when reviewing profiles.

People have preferences and their experiences/perspectives manifest in the form of categorizations. We all categorize people that we see/meet and most allow those preferences to dictate their interaction...its human nature. Examples: 1) I spoke to a woman recently that is 5'11 compared to my 5'9. She likes to wear those jazzy heels and prefers men that are 6ft+. Ive dated taller women and can understand/respect her preference. 2) I corresponded with a woman that said she preferred black men (for whatever the reason). We exchanged pics and she then stated that she would pass b/c I didnt look black enough. I assume she was only interested in Shaka Zulu looking black guys, so I wished her luck and again, understood/respected her preference. There is absolutely nothing that I can do about my height or my complexion, so I dont dwell on it.

I didnt read all the posts here, but Im sure that some have suggested to simply be comfortable with the way you look and the rest will follow. The other option is to work towards changing, but never expect someone else's preference to shift.

Also, why worry about how other men/women view the BBW category? While BBWs vary wildly, I say be happy that there is a preference for women this size. How many others out there dont have a category and would love to have something specifically for them? I dont see anything for 'Women with Extremely Small Mouths, That Cant Suck Dick', 'Very Unattractive Men', 'Black Guys with Small Dicks', etc.

People have always allowed their preferences to dictate what they find attractive and people will always categorize others. There isnt anything anyone can do about that, but there is plenty that you can do to increase your own chances of finding solid people on the site. Start by not projecting your own preferences on others and focus on activities and those that are interested.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(29 posts)
i absolutely adore a woman with a few extra pounds, i always have and always will. i find the curves sooo womanly. a tummy, sensual derriere and the breasts are fuller and so much more luscious. So women... if you are into men that finds you sensual and sexy..

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
well said. Agree 100%

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
In a woman who is an actual woman and not a stick?"

I cannot stand it how women compete and hate on other women like this. This says because I am BBW and not a "stick" I am an "actual" woman...so the other women really aren't women. It frustrates me to no end. I have been very fit, I have been obese, morbidly obese, thing, sickly thin and then where I am now, curvy. And I can assure you, at no part of my journey have I ever been an "actual" woman and less of a woman because the number on my jeans was larger or smaller. Until this sort of behavior stops women will never, ever get ahead. Because we are our own worst enemy. Seriously.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have curves and I never have trouble attracting men. I prefer being with a man who also has some meat on him! Soft and cuddly is a turn-on. Hello ya!!!

Lake Hamilton FL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I have to say I agree with ANN20. People of any arrangement of physical attributes can be damned sexy (or not) mainly by how they handle themselves. It is mostly between the ears. If you are having fun and really enjoying yourself, the chances are much better that those around you are, too. But people just do have certain preferences, some things just do or don't turn them on. Sometimes it isn't even a specific attribute you can write down. For example, I once met someone who reminded me a LOT of someone I had a bad experience with in the past (not swinging related). No matter how hard I tried, I really couldn't get aroused by her, she was an instant turn-off to me and it wasn't anything specific about her except she was a spitting image (to include a similar voice) of someone I really didn't like.

Personally, I don't have a "type" that specifically turns me on or off, it is all about that specific person. A perfect knockout could be a turnoff if she has a bad attitude or it seems she is being pushed into something she doesn't really enjoy doing. Some of the most amazing sex I have ever had has been with larger women. They make the rockin' world go round!

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
olive oyl?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2019 posts)
Bah..I can't type....

Slidell LA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 107   End
TOPIC: Are any men interested