Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Any Bbw In Philly
TOPIC: Any Bbw In Philly
Created by: p3364
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm a photographer and would like to photograph BBW both main stream and erotically there any BBW in the Philadelphia ares that feel great about their bods. Let face it the great master of the art world always painted BBW.

They knew back then that BBW's rule.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pervette!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Don't worry sugar... He was legal (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Damn! Now I need to have MY keyboard cleaned. I've never laughed so hard. Whew! I need air! LMACUAO!

Thanks Akron hunny! I've always enjoyed a good laugh! Was it as good for you as it was for me? *batts eyes*

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hehehe! Don't blame ya!

It was just me showing you how childish your post was... I completely understand.

Gotta run myself! So many things to do today! Thanks for playing!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Curious - 1. inquiring, interested. 2. spying, peeping. Curious, inquisitive, meddlesome, prying refer to taking an undue (and petty) interest in others' affairs. Curious implies a desire to know what is not properly one's concern: curious about a neighbor's habits. Inquisitive implies asking impertinent questions in an effort to satisfy curiosity: inquisitive about a neighbor's habits. Meddlesome implies thrusting oneself into and taking an active part in other people's affairs entirely unasked and unwelcomed: a meddlesome cousin who tries to run the affairs of a family. Prying implies a meddlesome and persistent inquiring into others' affairs: a prying reporter inquiring into the secrets of a business firm. 3. singular, novel, rare

You can find and interpret things anyway you want on the net... "There you go.... who am I to argue with that?"

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
You outta be! Again, good for you (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm a Tigress (:~ Ask anyone who has met me and they will agree with a wicked smile.

As for hairballs. Hunt, you seem to be an expert on what they sounds like. Good for you! LMACUAO!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Just thought I'd let you know what a hairball really sounds like. And please don't mention "what I did". I didn't have a choice. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
*Gack*

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
You know what they say, the loudmouths on line? Are usually mice in real life. I guess IF you cant have a real voice in your real life? You can find a voice and be an online beast lol Im really starting to believe it lol

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
TOPIC: Any Bbw In Philly