Am I offended : Swingers Discussion 64363
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Am I offended
TOPIC: Am I offended
Created by: WrapNBeads The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tig, Just keep on ranting hun..... Bundle up that energy and cum to Texas baby!

Sweet, Congrats on the great things you have done. That's a hell of a lot of weight to lose. You go girl!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Before getting into the lifestyle, I lost from 324 lbs to 162. I got healthier, fitter, feel sexier and happier than I have in years. I wanted to be comfortable with my own body before taking the steps to seek out my sexual desires and have had a blast doing it for the last six years with my sweety. I have crows feet, laugh lines, wrinkles, I am the mother of six children and dont want to go under the knife for fake boobs and wont. If people dont like me and all that goes along with the me they get in this lifestyle...there are 20 others that know wrinkles, crows feet, and sagging boobs, sure arent going to give you any oral sex that can blow your mind and at the same time cave your head in. .

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I haven't read through this entire thread, so I'm sorry if this is not in tune with the spirit of it all. I did read as far back as HottieCouple, and I gotta say that was a good post.

All I wanna say is this: Iam REALLY sick and tired of the BBW "argument". Some take pride in being BBW...others take offense to those who do not "accept" BBW, or anyone that has any extra flesh...and some wanna come in and question how anyone could POSSIBLY be proud of themselves for NOT being, or wanting to be, in shape/healthy/thin by todays standards. And there are other points of view.

Isn't that just it? We all have our own points of view? Who's right? Who's wrong? Seems to me...no one is universally right. If you think you are, I gotta ask who appointed YOU God.

I hope for a place like this to understand one thing...everyone here (hopefully) feels sexy in their own way. Who gives a shit where the needle points when you step on a scale, or even if you do.

I wouldn't slam thin folk, or not so thin folk. I certainly aint perfect by anyone else's standard (except Kit's, TYVM). She think's I'm hot, and I ADORE her. That's cool enough with me. Don't need anyone else's accolades.

I happen to dig a bit of extra flesh. Doesn't mean I don't find thinner chicks attractive...I DO! What's MOST attractive to me is self confidence. A persona of feeling sexy, to me, IS sexy!

Period.

Rant is complete. Sorry if it was not appropo.

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
Welcum to the forums Two....

JD, Thank you hunny! *blushes*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I think if people would mind themselves and not worry about what everyone else is doing this would be a much better world. So what if I have some extra padding? I have laugh lines, yes. But thats because I laugh alot. I have a few grey hairs, and some crows feet. But I am a 34 year old woman, and proud to be so. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
This kind of thing reminds me of "Pride and Prejudice" where Darcy proposes to Elizabeth at the same time as he insults her family and connections.

My feelings are mixed. On one hand, yes, it's insulting that someone would categorize us into a category they generally disqualifiy without thought. There is certainly no reason to approach someone and START the conversation that way.

On the other hand, I do believe in being open and honest.... And I cannot always control who I'm attracted to. I don't like being lied to, or having parts of the truth left out, so it would be unfair to expect that to apply only to the truths I like. And while I certainly don't NEED more attention, it is kind of nice to have someone considerme so attractive they overcome their own prejudices LOL.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
You're right "lost". Raven is a fantastic lady, in every way possible. I'm sorry to say that I live far to far away to meet her for real. I would love to see her in person some day. Joseph

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
I think that people tend to believe that BBW's and BBM's are generally desperate and will take anything that is offered, and this is absolutely not true. Take my friend RaveN for example. With the sexual confidence this woman exudes I'm sure she is not hard up ever for play partners. Its SO not about the body as it is about the confidence. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Hmmm, perhaps someone should go into the fitness thread, change the words a little to read BBW instead of 10 year old boy, and watch the fur fly?

Hottie, Mrs 2's question is valid. Why in the world do you see the need to put down others by listing your reasons for turning them down? Isn't that the exact same thing as what you're attempting to "pin" on the BBW's here? No means no in this lifestyle. And keep in mind you are in the BBW thread, where BBw's and BBM's are welcome to post their thoughts, desires, fears, and joys. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Hottie, that was inded an excellent explanation.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Am I offended