Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Am I Fat Crazy day rant!
TOPIC: Am I Fat Crazy day rant!
Created by: naughtyhands
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone. Forgive me, but I'm experiencing a day fraught with fear and anger about myself. I want nothing more than to make my husband happy and share him with other women. Unfortunately, we haven't been successful thus far (we keep trying though!). At the moment, I'm wondering if it could be because I am fat?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks everyone for your wonderful replies. That DAY was horrible and I was on the forums and just...diarrhea of the hands on the keyboard! I apologize for that."

We ALL have those days, trust me girlie...sometimes I have a few of those moments in one day lol. Like G said, never apologize.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
no need to ever apologize for posts, "crazy" or not. You'll see, we all have our moments where we just need to type.

G

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Thanks everyone for your wonderful replies. That DAY was horrible and I was on the forums and just...diarrhea of the hands on the keyboard! I apologize for that.

The swinging lifestyle is something I've been interested in and a part of for a long time. It makes ME happy too, not just my hubby! I just wanted to let you all know that. I read my OP and I sounded completely NUTS...LOL

ShelikesGurls-I laughed so hard when I saw your comment about Hands breaking his neck on the stairs! You should see when he's dropping off of huge cliffs and riding up the side of trees. Can you just imagine? I find it extremely HOT but suffer through heart attacks at the same time!

Pullman WA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GF is right a month is not much time at all. Try the hot date options or attend a club or a M&G. There are people with all body types. One can look like a goddess and be the most unattractive person in the room. Attitude is everything in our book :)

Now can we talk about your husband and WTF is he thinking! He is going to break his neck on those stairs! OMG!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
A month and a week trying on this site is not long enough to get down on yourself. have you tried the hot date part of this site ?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1331 posts)
Naughty I just checked out your profile picks ( the ones I can see ) and from what I see U are not what I would even consider being ( fat ) as U stated. I see a sexy desirable plump body. Mrs. G and Shell are right in what they said. Do the swing thing for U. If U try and do it to please just your husband then U will always have the down feelings about yourself.

My wife always says she is fat, and I ask her where because to me she is perfect and has always been perfect to me from day one. Hold your head high, say I love who I am and my beauty shines with in and be proud of who U are.

Just my thoughts

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
btw, I love this line in your profile: with sexy strong arms that can hold you down or hold you up

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
fear and anger at yourself will put out a vibe that says, "I'm insecure." Do this swinging thing for you BOTH, not just to make your husband happy. You have to also be happy with this. AND with yourself. if you think you're fat, you'll "act fat," and you won't have the confidence to enjoy the sexual situations. if you know you look good, or feel good, enjoy being in your body...not saying you have to like everything about yourself, or be satisfied with everything...just in general, a feeling of contentment...that will show. I don't always like myself, and when I don't, then I'm no fun. But when I think, Okay, FOR TODAY, this is the best me I can be, then things certainly have a way of feeling much better.

Good luck, and hang in there. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
my dahling, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with your weight. Right now it is back to school time..and lots of couples are super busy during this time of the year getting everything and everyone back on schedules, etc. It will happen, just be patient and have FUN. But know that it has nothing to do with your weight. Beauty comes from the inside out. Love who you are...and others will be attracted to that

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Hello everyone. Forgive me, but I'm experiencing a day fraught with fear and anger about myself. I want nothing more than to make my husband happy and share him with other women. Unfortunately, we haven't been successful thus far (we keep trying though!). At the moment, I'm wondering if it could be because I am fat?

Pullman WA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Am I Fat Crazy day rant!