Advice needed : Swingers Discussion 34548
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Advice needed
TOPIC: Advice needed
Created by: inneedofsex The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Permy....had no idea those pics were so captivating...lol. Oh, and I like to tease~! and tease, and tease. Up for that ?....*wink*.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Cathy you tease 8-)

Ya know the easiest way is to just open up a couple picture of both of you and let it at that. They will be able to see from the profile.

Everyone has a preference and those preferences vary so much from couple to couple. There are so many couple out here there isn't a need to worry about those who you don't fit what they want.

When you contact people make sure and read the entire profile and make sure you match their preferences and you never have to explain anything.

Relax and enjoy the swingset 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
lol...used to be called quick cathy, but if you slow down I can catch you faster. After all...I am an old lady now...lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
I would LOVE to tag you~! *wink*

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
You missed it colleen....I got me a virgin~! Welcome to the forums TnJPlay~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Jennie,

Hi Hon.

So basically you and your husband are like 90% of the swingers my love and I come across (us included). In other words, normal. We go to a sex club where on a Saturday night there are usually about 200 couples and believe me, thay are all like us. There are some "Ken and Barbies" there but you know something, they don't get a lot of play because of their attitude. Meanwhile, we visit and talk and then play with some very fun people.

I think maybe your insecurity is putting out an aura. You need to not be so concerned about the physical, concentrete on the spiritual and relax. Ever think that your comments (read them again) are just as judgemental as the people you are complaining about?

This is an activity all centered on acceptance. You are not making lifelong soulmates but you could make life long friends, which, since I assume you already have the former, the latter is what you are looking for.

Relax and enjoy. If you were 2 or 3 thousand miles closer, we'd love to get to know you. See 'ya and remember, RELAX.

Sexual Love,

Jamie and Yerry

Spokane WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I like that shaved head look too...very sexy! Not all guys can pull that look off, but when they can, they're usually darker men, and wow...it's nice to look at and even better to feel.

My husband has great hair though...and it's pullable! Which is fun for me and other women who like that.

I'm still a sucker for great bedroom eyes, and a mischeivous smile...and arms, and legs, and everything in between.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
"I have a profound weakness for men with shaved heads; the smile, the eyes, and the attitude are also very much what attracts me."

Ms2, we have some things in common in what we find desirable. The eyes, smile, personality, and attitude are what attracts me in the first place. I love for males to have really short hair cuts and that usually seals the deal. There is just something extremely sensual about the way it feels when I run my fingers all over. *shivers*

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I will have to say that I wasn't really looking when I met my husband...I was not in any way ready for a relationship with anyone else at the time. He actually looked sort of "nerdy." Boy, has that changed! When we started talking the night we were introduced, I liked him more and more...based on YES his personality and there was a sexual chemistry after the night went on...I loved his arms first.

I'll have to honestly say that he gets more and more and more attractive as I love him more and more and more. There's a VERY sexy look in his eyes when he looks at me, his face is attractive, etc. But at first, he was just an everyday ordinary guy. Now, I'd consider him quite handsome, and sometimes "cute."

Go figure.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
to say "we don't care what ppl look like" i always feel a cry for "please don't judge me".. b/c lets be honest we are human and yes we do care what a person looks like..is it the reason why we play or do not play?..for some yes..but come on whats the fist thing seen when you meet ppl? their looks..

your at a club you walk in you look around..you scan the room..are you looking at ppls personalities?..their humor?..no their looks..

when asked what drew you to your spouse..some say their personality..ok but really you were looking at her first so looks do play a part..for some more then others..

this is actually something my b/f and i talk allot about b/c I'm very much into looks and he is not..its not that i will not talk to ppl i do not find my taste..and you know there are a lot out thee that are very good looking but shit they open their mouth and oh boy..

my point is looks do count..more for some then others..but they do count for all..

Attica NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 107   End
TOPIC: Advice needed