A selection for BBW : Swingers Discussion 201653
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.A selection for BBW
TOPIC: A selection for BBW
Created by: awesome1elf
Original Starting post for this thread:
Can't we add a bbw or preference to our search criteria, instead of scrolling through numerous pics, weight's, etc.

Would like to start a SLS BBW search engine +}

Curvy, Sexy, and most often Sooo much better ;)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Can't we add a bbw or preference to our search criteria, instead of scrolling through numerous pics, weight's, etc.

Curvy, Sexy, and most often Sooo much better ;) =========================

God forbid, you have to scroll through some less than better pics of thinner people to get to the Sooo much better ones.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
There was a point when I was working out and not eating well that I started dropping some serious weight. I noticed that my ability to lift wasn't what it was, and I was getting worn out faster. I realized that it wasn't healthy so I made it a point to eat more, but keep up in the gym. Pics are definitely the way to go, as they say "a pic is worth 1,000 words" is absolutely true.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
absolutely. I am one that shows heavy on a scale, I always have. When I had cancer and dropped 10lbs in 1 week...and you literally could see my ribs down to between my breasts (I was sickly, not skinny)....I still weighed in at 143 pounds. Jay was like OMG I thought it would say like 97...I said no, I have heavy bones or some shit hahaha. I prefer pics. I dont care how much you weigh, if you are HWP/BBW, whatever. I enjoy what I SEE. I'm not going to say omg! She is so sexual, I want her....but wait, she's not HWP. Sorry, maybe next time. That makes no sense.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I've always found the term athletic a little blurry. I'd prefer to use the term to describe myself based on the amount of time I spend in the gym/on the court. Based on my H/W I doubt I'm what most people would categorize as athletic.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
I wish they would change some of those features.

Use body type instead of weight. Its rude to ask weight in real life.

Have a section for "type of play" instead of or in addition to orientation.

I play straight 99% of the time but will occasionally share a little with my wife with some touching or a little oral play. But the only way to list myself as open to that is BI. Which automatically makes people think Im going to run around the room trying to buttfuck their husband.

Though its rare, if we had our preference, we would like a "both bi" couple or a bi single guy instead of a straight one. So thats why we dont list me as straight figuring they will find us.

Have tasteful tags with somewhere that explains them.

What is average? What is "a few extra lbs" What is "large?"

In this country "average" is somewhat overweight.

But just like lack of people putting their weight on this site, people have weird definitions on another.

300lbs to me is not "a few extra" or "average"

Im 5'7" 140 but i dont workout so im not "toned" I have a soft body type though im not overweight at all.

Am I average? I see people with my body type use "athletic" , that to me says you have somewhat of a gym or sports body.

People call me slim or skinny in real life. But I dont look that way naked in a mirror. Do I use slim? According to my height and weight I am.

The "average" guy in our age range that emails us has what I would call an athletic body. So to me that athletic for a mid 20s male would be average.

So where the hell does that put me? Im not skinny, im not fat, im not slim, Im not average, Im not athletic, Im not a few extra, Im definitely not large.

Add a "somewhere in between" and Im all good. haha

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Expanding search options has been requested quite a few times, but management has chosen not to include them.

If they did suddenly give us better search tools, there would still be problems. People aren't always forthcoming in their descriptions. There are lots of 0 weight people of all sizes. Or 35 year olds who haven't aged in 10 years. Or 5' 11" guys who are actually closer to 5' 7".

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1281 posts)

Curvy, Sexy, and most often Sooo much better ;)

Sunrise FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: A selection for BBW