A bit of encouragement : Swingers Discussion 60759
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.A bit of encouragement
TOPIC: A bit of encouragement
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Raven, I absolutely love your confidence and attitude. I am just glad we live close together so we can meet. shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmm! Someone must have had some sexy fun learning those moves (:

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
<<humming.."..I never really knew that she could dance like that......" *winks*

Old Town FL

Username hidden
(412 posts)
I'd love to be able to pull that move on an unsuspecting young stud. I can just see the look on his face as my jeans fall, and I hear him helplessly GULP! Mmmmmmmmmm! Oh Yeah......

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hey... imagine the new moves we could use on the men-folk if we could only get those moves that make the belts fall off work for...lets say, our jeans... LOL.. imagine the look on their faces..."LOOK, MA, NO HANDS....!!" LOL ~~~Mrs Rockin

Old Town FL

Username hidden
(412 posts)
2inVT.... what are the fabrics in your hip belt and harem pants... or skirt? Alot of times, (not in all cases) that problem can be aleviated by making your self a cotton "hip wrap" to tie underneath the coin belt. This usually keeps the wrap from slipping and you dont even see it if you dont want to if you do it in the right color. Or make it really funky by attaching some fringe or beady-trim to hang from the bottom of your in-between cotton piece. The fringe will peek out from under the coin belt and add a little extra movement and the layered look is awesome for bellydancers. That is why on many of my pantaloons, aka harem pants, I get requested to make them out of taffeta but make the top part out of stretchy cotton. It is totally hidden, but provides an almost 'slip-proof' surface to tie the coin wrap onto. anyway... anytime you have any questions, contact me... I am happy to share all I know.~~~~ Mrs. Rockin

Old Town FL

Username hidden
(412 posts)
LoL@Intn

Actually, we were suppose to have a parade tonight too from 7 till 9 pm. Seems that since we had sleet, snow, and ice 2 days ago, OMG! everyone got cold! The ice is gone and the streets are dry, but apparently people don't like to get cold in this little town. They moved it to tomorrow night so it would be warmer. LoL! Hey, it was prob about 40 degree at that time tonight, but tomorrow it may be about 45? (slaps forehead)

Now get this. Since they moved the date of the parade by 1 day, for some strange reason now they can't fit his band into the parade any longer? How that can be confuses the heck out of me since we only have 2 school bands here. What a bummer! I was soooooooo looking forward to taking pics and videos as I sat in my comfy chair wrapped in a soft fuzzy warm blanket and drinking hot chocolate. Poo!

Surprise! Now my son doesn't wanna go to the "stupid" parade. I think he is very disappointed unfortunately and doing the typical teenage response to cover his feelings. I really feel for him cause this was the first time he would have gotten to march in one. Personally, I think the band director has other plans and didn't feel this was more important to the children than whatever he may have already planned. I dunno? But with the mentality of this town, I really wouldn't be surprised if they were JUST THAT STUPID! LMAO!

To live here, is to die here ): RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Looked it up.... The group is called: Celebrate Bellydance!

Rock, Look up the group and request to join please (: We'd love to have ya!

My son must have had a great time. He came home laughing and full of energy. Kept bumping me off the sidewalk and then did everything but unlock the door to let me back into the warmth. BRAT! hehehe!

Mom snuck away for a cup of coffee with a vanilla for a short meet and greet. *WEG* RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Mrs 2, Sorry, I was taking a shower. Have to take my son some place in a minute.

Send her the name of the group and she can request to join.

Sorry I don't have time to look it up. Can you believe the school band has their Christmas party at the bowling alley from 11 till 1 am tonight? I gotta run............

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
<<<<<Waving hand in the air wildly...... "I wanna be part of a bellydance group...pick meeeeee, pick meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Been hangin with the kiddoes too much.. heehee) Mrs. Rockin.......

Old Town FL

Username hidden
(412 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: A bit of encouragement