Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › word association
TOPIC: word_association
Created by: frank19460
Original Starting post for this thread:
reflecting on all the .... going on around here. trying to just get back to enjoying the lifestyle. i was trying to think of one single word to sum up our thoughts about the lifestyle in general on a spiritual level, minus any specficic exp good or bad. combining all the areas. the fact that i was thinking made it impossible. we just wanted to see others "word". you can say why if u like but just keep this about the game, please. we thought everyonre might find it lighthearted fun.

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
... and dscouple, if you have found a way to write off the Lifestyle as a business expense, please do share the secret with us! LOL!

Mr. Braco

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Regarding the original post - "FREEDOM"

Regarding Gentle's post - "SURPRISING!"

;-)

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
VENERY-the pursuit of sexual gratification

which, if found equals

VOLUPTY-sexual pleasure

Catonsville MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
FUN!!!!

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
i can relate. 2 words, but its a start. lol ty

Conshohocken PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
reflecting on all the .... going on around here. trying to just get back to enjoying the lifestyle. i was trying to think of one single word to sum up our thoughts about the lifestyle in general on a spiritual level, minus any specficic exp good or bad. combining all the areas. the fact that i was thinking made it impossible. we just wanted to see others "word". you can say why if u like but just keep this about the game, please. we thought everyonre might find it lighthearted fun.

Conshohocken PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: word association
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.