Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › why do most adds say the gal is straight
TOPIC: why_do_most_adds_say_the_gal_is_straight_
Created by: billnsuzie
Original Starting post for this thread:
This started as a responce to the thread " why do most adds say the guys is straight " but I did not want to derail that thread. Question is, are these gals really all bisexual, interested in other women? Are they only interested in certain acts with other women? Or are the they listed as bi srtictly for hubby sake to attract other women ? In which case do they become liers and certainly just as much untrustworthy as the bi males in other threads?

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
We are totally in line with the post below. My wife isn't bisexual as she absolutely craves a man's cock but she won't dissuade women from playing with her when we're together with a couple.

While she won't reciprocate, she does like to caress a woman's breasts, rub her hands along her thighs, or even massage her pussy sensually. She says she does it to give her pleasure but simply can't get to the point of wanting to taste her. She tried it but found it completely uninteresting, lol.

She does enjoy the touch, body kisses, and pussy play from another woman because they tend to be more tender, but she doesn't fantasize about being with women or react nearly the way I do when I see a woman naked. ;)

Buffalo Lake NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I consider myself 100% straight. I love cock...always have lol. With that said, I have been known to play with all involved while in a threesome or more. It is a huge turn on for me ONLY when my male playmate is turned on with the female/female action. Female play is not required in these circumstances though. I have zero interest in playing with a female on my own and do not feel any attraction to other females outside of that tiny realm of swing circumstances. Also, I always have preference for the male while involved in these situations. I don't consider myself bi-sexual because of this. I don't consider myself bi-curious either as I know exactly what it is like to play with a woman lol. I'm straight forward about all of this and have found in my experience that playmates or potential playmates have no problem understanding this.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I think (please read the I, lol) that yes some of it is listed because they feel they should be into it. LOL, it's like the "ideal body" women have heard so much that is is hot and sexy to have 2 women that to some extent they feel that they "Should" like it. Hubby has had fantasy's so when filling out the profile they go hmmm, shouldn't I be...

Me, I'm bi curious because and please excuse the bluntness... a woman is like a great toy... you can get the man VERY hot and bothered by playing with her right (which includes ensuring that the woman is herself turned on, satisfied and feeling oh so good). :)

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
hehe ;)

Gulf Breeze FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Actually, Mewzie, people who are asexual feel the same sexual arousal as everyone else. They just relieve themselves versus have sex with others. Which is the statement I was making in my first post. People who list themselves as "bi with the right person" are IMO stating the obvious. Its like saying you are "straight with the right person." Being bisexual does not mean I will sleep with every woman OR every man. It means that if I meet someone of either sex I find attractive and stimulating the possibility is there. And if I do not stumble across those people I will practice safer sex and have sex with myself...which is what i meant when i said asexuality in the first post.

Gulf Breeze FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
One can figure out from the name we chose that I am bi. When it comes to being with a couple, I would rather be with the female . Its a preference, who cares really? It is all good as long as everyone is having fun and no one gets left out.

If a woman states that she is bi and she is not, the cat will be let out of the bag sooner or later. Just be honest and save the embarrassment for all concerned .

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I wonder why the original poster assumes everyone is a liar? Are you? I can tell you we are both straight. We are very honest about what we want in our profile. Have we met some that are not confident enough in themselves to be totally open about what they want? Yes! But I think most people on here are honest and that is why they are able to have such an open relationship.

Mount Joy PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I'd have to say the answer to each of your questions is yes. Some women like some men list themselves as straight, but are really interested in the other woman when it comes down to play time. And others list themselves as Bi, but could not be less interested in women if they tried. Unfortunately, some couples see lying about sexual preference as a way to attract more response to their profile. And whether it be that the male is listed as straight when he is not or that the female is listed as Bi when she is not...i find lying to be in poor taste. Ultimately you have a better chance of finding what you ARE looking for by telling the truth.

Another thing that really gets on my nerves are the cutsie things like "bi-selective" or "bi with the right woman". I'm sorry. You either are bi or you aren't. Just because I am bi doesn't mean that i will be attracted to all women or have sex with all women, same as I am not attracted to all men and do not have sex with every guy that offers. Saying you are "bi-selective" is like saying you are "hetero-selective". With that thinking people should just list themselves as ASEXUAL.

Ok. Rant over.

J

Gulf Breeze FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
This started as a responce to the thread " why do most adds say the guys is straight " but I did not want to derail that thread. Question is, are these gals really all bisexual, interested in other women? Are they only interested in certain acts with other women? Or are the they listed as bi srtictly for hubby sake to attract other women ? In which case do they become liers and certainly just as much untrustworthy as the bi males in other threads?

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(938 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: why do most adds say the gal is straight
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.