Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › why can't we find a third
TOPIC: why_can't_we_find_a_third
Created by: letstryit4 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 14
User Details are only visible to members.
Our experience is that there are a lot of fake guys. Mean that they are cheating on someone. It's just an erotic fantasy and they are not brave enough to cross that line. For the ones cheating it's the breaking of trust with their partner, for others it's just a fantasy and they never had any attention in meeting.

Sadly you have to weed thru the weeds to find anything of value. Just keep trying. My personal choice is trade email, trade pics (limited to a few) then trade phone numbers. Talk on the phone. Then plan meeting. You limit how much time you spend on any one step and it will save you some frustration.

Bridgewater VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
One problem is with the computer you can be anything you wish to be. You can be young, sexy,goodlooking. Most can't back up what they say they are. In SLS look for them green checks. No check they are playing games. A man takes a nude pic of his wife and post it as a couple. She don't even know he's a member of SLS and the pic could even be of someone off the computer maybe a pic of someone that sent him their pic. Then you have the guy that says he's gung with 5 inches. Been there done that. Then you have the ones that say they are a couple when it's a man wanting to cheat on his wife. Count out most nopaying members. Forget the ones without the green checks most are playing games. Don't be so pickie. Have them give you their phone number then call them ask to talk to both the husband and wife. Web cam is another way to find out what they look like.

Monroe LA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Maybe it is becasue you are picky and choosey, may not be a bad thing?

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
very well said, and there is a big difference in knowing yourself and in having confidence and in being conceited. You have confidence.

In every thread, there is a post like this from single guys..."why can't we..." and so on, and I will point those asking to this thread and to your comments, as you are "right on."

Happy swinging, and welcome to the forums, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Hi, I would love to meet you and be your third.

Pelham NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You just have to be patient and understand the fact that most homo sapiens are assholes with their own agendas. Just because they call themselves swingers does not mean they stop being assholes :0). Know what you want and don't settle just to get fucked. And remember to have fun.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Cabo, don't give up. Sometimes it might take a while to find a single male who qualifies. If a single male contacts us and has one liners such as "let's meet tonight," or "she's hot," or other such, then USUALLY he is not too serious. We take our time getting to know single males, and if he has a good rapport with my husband, then that says a lot to both of us. The attentiveness he shows ME however, is the most important aspect. Respect goes a long way, but so does maturity, wit, and desire.

The ones who are no shows are usually the ones who chicken out, are single, yes, but may have a girlfriend, can't believe their good luck in finding a couple who actually wants to meet him after maybe several who turned him down. Sometimes they're married, but if you chat a bit, you can usually weed those out with a few well placed questions.

keep trying...it's really worth finding a fun, no strings, capable and sexy single male.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
that is what we would like to know "why cant we find a third"....we have tried many many months and nothing at all...we have talked...sent pictures...exchange emails...and when they (other couple or females) say "yes we/i are/am interested" they back out...without letting us know...most of the time not all the time thou....maybe we are TO STRAIGHT FORWARD and WE TELL THE TRUTH....we dont know...yes there is alot of fakes on these sites and we had our share....talked to a LOL couple well its just the male...well i will say this we have enough guys wants to cum and play with us BUT we want to have a female or couples...i (f) play with both as in straight and bi...we tell them rite up front that i am bi...we are a very sexual couple and we both love to share each other with others...we love to please each other and others that we are with...please let us know what in the hell we are doing wrong...it is us, him, or ME...and i know its not him...he is AMAZIN in and out of bed...so its not him...so again please help...

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(56 posts)
In our estimation, having some of the same experiences ourselves, we find that there are a lot of flakes and fakes out there. We also believe that a lot of men would like to participate in such activities, but when the moment of truth arrives, they get nervous and no show. Maybe they are not sure they can perform, not actually knowing what is going to be expected of them.

We are not sure why things don't work out sometimes. We just keep plugging away at getting her filled up.

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have not encountered that. We have never been stood up, by a couple or a single (knock on Mr. Leeza's wood!).

Perhaps it's because we take a lot of time to get to know someone before meeting them in person...idk....we communicate several times before meeting, make sure there are pics, and often talk on the phone. As much as possible, we ensure that we are compatible before we meet in person.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 14
TOPIC: why cant we find a third
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.