Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some why are bi 3somes so hard
TOPIC: why are bi 3somes so hard
Created by: theperfectthird The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Selecting "no" under "are you interested in meeting single males" will NOT block them from seeing your profile. Only the single male block under "set up special features" will block them from seeing your profile!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Mr. Silverstars,

That could be an annoying bug! I get the "invisible to single males" whether I search for your profile or if I click on you link in the forum. Me, I'm too far away, but you may be missing contact from others.

Regards,

Vandalia IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
We're going to have to check with the site staff here about our profile still appearing to be closed to single males. I opened it up months ago. When I check the profile settings, no one is blocked.

Alexandria AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Mr. Silverstars - I must agree. But for every 8 billion bad single guys, there are 50 ok ones, even ones willing to befriend a couple apart from sex.

(But with your profile closed to all males, you reduce the odds of meeting one. What SLS really needs is a filter to block all "bad males." LOL)

As for the unicorn, I have read about them, and seen pictures taken by others, but never seen one myself. lol.

Vandalia IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Let me clarify what my wife was saying. There are 8 billion single guys out there that will do a 3sum, however there seem to be none that are open to having a friendship outside of the bedroom as well. We still think the single bi female is imaginary ~lol~

Alexandria AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Silverstars,

Open your profile to guys, and I'll contact you next time I go west.

Vandalia IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I guess your in the wrong state.. lol It's hard to find a male that will actually do a 3some.. Meaning myself and my husband and another male or even female...

Alexandria AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
1st off there are a lot of single guys out there that have spoiled it for the others. They have been pushy, rude, inconsiderate and self centered. That is why you will notice that a lot of lifestyle clubs either restrict or totally disallow single males in their establishment. 2nd your profile does go along way in determining how much play time you will get with other couples. The more it says about who you are and what you like to do outside the bedroom the more likely you are to get in the bedroom. 3rd be low key, considerate, and humble, you will get further. PATIENCE is a virtue that pays off in the long haul. We have been in encouters where we have been around bi males and while we don't do bi males in a group setting it has not been an issue.

Rocky Mount NC
Username hidden
(104 posts)
There are a lot more bi or bi curious women then men. That's a good reason to start with. Second women have better manners then men so a FMF typically will have less issues than a MFM. Third there is the single male issue... which is kinda a subset of two. Fourth some people worry about which is more prevalent in the gay community... call it gayphobia if you want to but it comes with a reasonable basis.

That's our 2 cents worth....

No Shoes, No Shirt, No problems

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
It souldn't be. Part of the problem is to filter out all the "wannabe" posers who are all talk and no reality. To openly advertise for it would get every horney male with a hard cock replying. (ok most of them). The idea of a bi-threesome even better as everyone is involved with everyone else.

Camas Valley OR
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: why are bi 3somes so hard