why : Swingers Discussion 62334
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somewhy
TOPIC: why
Created by: grumlings
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am starting a new topic. I want to know why the swingers clubs are sexext and kind of prejudice. They all either say you have to be marreid or a single male. They say you have to meet certian look and weight requirements. Why cant someone start an on site swingers club for single women and single men who again are single and average looking and a bit overweight. I say soemone in baton rouge and every city should open a club that exclusively caters to average people that are single. what do you say?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
None of our clubs here have HWP restrictions.

A club that cater's to single males and single females? it's called your local vanilla bar.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
The club we go to on the weekends (the Cherry Pit) has only one restriction. You must call ahead and RSVP. Single males are welcome every saturday night, in fact they are expected to come and fill the "quota" per say. There are a limited number allowed to go just as there are a limited number of single females but both numbers are based on the number of couples there or scheduled to be there that night. The more couples that RSVP the more singles he allows to be on the list. There are always single males and females going and having a blast. You might want to look around for a different club than the one you have been trying to go to.

Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I should clarify what I meant by no restrictions......

That had to do with height and weight stuff. What the restrictions are on single males being able to attend otherwise, I have no idea. It may be one of the reasons not very many single males attend in the first place. I know I had to go through a screening before I was allowed to join. When I took my X swing partner there, he did not have to be screened, but we used my name and membership. They knew in advance I was coming with him.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Grumlings-

Great idea. Go for it. I started a club without walls a few years ago for women who like to gang bang and the men who can do so capably. The First Amendment guarantees Freedom of Association, but somebody has to take the first step.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3250 posts)
We have a swing club in Ft Worth that allows single males on Fridays. No requirments other than you better be respectful! Surprisingly, very few single males have been there the two Fridays that I have been there. Saturday night is the big night for them and then you have to be invited as a single male.

I can say that since few single males attend on Friday's, it has not gotten out of hand to my knowledge. All the stalking problems I have experienced unfortunately came from couples.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I am starting a new topic. I want to know why the swingers clubs are sexext and kind of prejudice. They all either say you have to be marreid or a single male. They say you have to meet certian look and weight requirements. Why cant someone start an on site swingers club for single women and single men who again are single and average looking and a bit overweight. I say soemone in baton rouge and every city should open a club that exclusively caters to average people that are single. what do you say?

Walker LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: why