when do u know that the sex is great !!!!!!!!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 62418
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somewhen do u know that the sex is great !!!!!!!!!!!!
TOPIC: when do u know that the sex is great !!!!!!!!!!!!
Created by: slim5013
Original Starting post for this thread:
Nowadays is hard for a guy to tell when a woman is faking her passion for sex or whether she is passionately involved. Are there symptons that occur when you and your partner are having great sex? If you and your partner have sex anytime your meet, is it an attraction thing or just sex. Does loud noises and moaning clearly explain that you guys are having great sex all is it all fake. Is there anyway that a guy can know that his partner is really, really enjoying sex. Does size really matters? i think it does.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you have to ask.... mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Nowadays its harder for a guy to tell when a women is faking........

Did I miss some new video on how to fake an orgasm?

Has sex changed all that much?

BTW, the original poster lists his age as 18

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Baby, If my body is shaking, I am quivering, I grab onto you and press you into me and loudly beg you to "DON"T STOP!" My cunt is dripping and my nipples get hard as a rock right before I cum! I think you would know.

Of course, can I fake that? You betcha! But if ya knew me very well, you'd know. My X partner took a long time to figure it out. He watched me with others and started to see the signs. Lack of wetness, wanting to make them cum sooner, instead of NEVER! Not shoving their head into my cunt and not letting go. My face not quivering and eye contact! You can see it in my eyes when I am in extreme esctasy! And the best way to tell, my nipples! I can't fake how hard my nips get when I am on the verge. LMAO! Yeah, anyone can make noises, but noises are only part of that equasion too!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I have several steady ladies who squirt prolifically. When I am getting soaked, I know for sure that they are having an orgasm.

With respect to size, I consider myself average. However, I have several friends who prefer me over larger men because our plumbing just fits better together (i.e., my cock hits their spot more effectively than does a larger penis). The size of your cock is just one element of compatibility among sexual partners.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3722 posts)
Nowadays is hard for a guy to tell when a woman is faking her passion for sex or whether she is passionately involved. Are there symptons that occur when you and your partner are having great sex? If you and your partner have sex anytime your meet, is it an attraction thing or just sex. Does loud noises and moaning clearly explain that you guys are having great sex all is it all fake. Is there anyway that a guy can know that his partner is really, really enjoying sex. Does size really matters? i think it does.

Johnson City TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: when do u know that the sex is great !!!!!!!!!!!!