Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some wantting to meet reall ppl
TOPIC: wantting to meet reall ppl
Created by: forever4
Original Starting post for this thread:
Im new to this, my question is how do you know when a couple is real and when to trust???

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
wanting to meet ppl who are not real

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
"Im new to this, my question is how do you know when a couple is real and when to trust??? "

Well...If you can't find place to blow them up, and they were not shipped in a brown paper box by UPS, they probably are real.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
I find myself in agreement with Frank again!

Everybody should have Fun!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Look for paid and lifetime members. Putting up money is a sign they're real and in play. Certs are a good way to check, too, but new members don't always have them and some others feel they invade privacy. If someone is unwilling to commit to a meet and greet or a short chat on the phone, don't waste your time on them. Pics are good, too, especially if they are not cut out of some family reunion snapshot. LOL

Palm Springs CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Flipflop, because the OP has no pictures herself, is she a no-go?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Thank you all for the great advice and helping me! i am very thankful and grateful! if you have any though of anything i should know it being that im new to this please share!

Gardner MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to SLS!

If you connect with a couple, ask to voice verify. I always request a quick 5 minute chat with every new couple just to make sure it's legit. If they have a cert or two and are willing to voice verify then most likely they are very real. Have fun!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Welcome forever4

I checked out your profile and see you've only been a member for a few days. I am sure you've been inundated with mail... it can be pretty overwhelming. I'm glad to see you've found the Forums and are seeking some friendly advice.

The first time I went to meet someone I emailed myself his address because I figured if I disappeared, the police would check my email and at least know where to find my body... LOL... i do not recommend this approach!!

I suggest you spend some time getting to know a couple via email, IM, or talking on the phone (whichever medium you are most comfortable with). Once you decide that you'd like to meet them, choose a public location and something simple like having lunch. While its up to you, I suggest you tell them up front that you won't play at the first meeting. This will take away a lot of tension and allow you to focus on connecting with them as people.

I hope you'll find someone (another single lady or a couple) who will become a "mentor" for you. You'll be able to ask them questions and get their opinion and advice. Mine was actually a couple from another state so it was perfect for me -- we all knew there was little chance we'd ever meet to play and I felt they were truly motivated by a genuine desire to help me navigate the LS without getting hurt.

Best of luck! You're in for an empowering and enlightening experience.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Im new to this, my question is how do you know when a couple is real and when to trust???

Gardner MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: wantting to meet reall ppl