Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some wacky wednesday
TOPIC: wacky wednesday
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Good morning everyone

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A wacky Wednesday toast this pre 4th of July wacky wednesday

My you and yours have a GREAT forth. Full of bang bang fun, boom boom one liners, and all around wackiness.

Make good choices, have fun, be safe :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Cool Beans, I aim to please. I'm not as good as I once was, Butt I'm as witty as I'll ever B !!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
*bump*

Good Gawd, cutting my teeth as a poster was rough. Re-reading some stuff I'm both embarrassed and amused. I do regret drunk posting tho, it never ends well.

Knock Know.... who's there

E

E who ?? LM* pirate*AO

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Happy Wacky Wednesday. Enjoy your day and laugh when ever possible laughter put's the flame throwers outta business.

"Celebrity"

Someday I'm gonna be famous, do I have talent, well no These days you don't really need it thanks to reality shows Can't wait to date a supermodel, can't wait to sue my dad Can't wait to wreck a Ferrari on my way to rehab

[1st Chorus] 'Cause when you're a celebrity It's adios reality You can act just like a fool People think you're cool

Just 'cause you're "online"

I can throw a major fit When my latte isn't just how I like it When they say I've gone insane I'll blame it on the fame And the pressures that go with Being a celebrity

I'll get to cry to Barbara Walters when things don't go my way And I'll get community service no matter which law I break I'll make the supermarket tabloids, they'll write some awful stuff But the more they run my name down the more my price goes up

[2nd Chorus] 'Cause when you're a celebrity It's adios reality No matter what you do People think you're cool Just 'cause you're on TV I can fall in and out of love Have marriages that barely last a month When they go down the drain I'll blame it on the fame And say it's just so tough Being a celebrity

[Bridge] So let's hitch up the wagons and head out west To the land of the fun and the sun We'll be real world bachelor jackass millionaires Hey hey, Hollywood, here we come

[3rd Chorus] 'Cause when you're a celebrity It's adios reality No matter what you do People think you're cool Just 'cause you're on TV Being a celebrity Yeah celebrity

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
** Until I opened this thread, I was going to point out in other threads how FF seems to be a lot Calmer! LOL!

Thanks Gina

I'm trying ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
herbal essence :)~ smoked veggie's

Well I never been to Spain But I kinda like the music Say the ladies are insane there And they sure know how to use it The don't abuse it Never gonna lose it I can't refuse it

Well I never been to England But I kinda like the Beatles Well, I headed for Las Vegas Only made it out to Tulsa Can you feel it It must be real it Feels so good Oh, feels so good

Well I never been to heaven But I been to Oklahoma Well they tell me I was born there But I really don't remember In Oklahoma, not Arizona What does it matter What does it matter

Well I never been to Spain But I kinda like the music Say the ladies are insane there And they sure know how to use it They don't abuse it Never gonna lose it I can't refuse it

Well I never been to heaven But I been to Oklahoma Well they tell me I was born there But I really don't remember In Oklahoma, not Arizona What does it matter What does it matter

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Until I opened this thread, I was going to point out in other threads how FF seems to be a lot Calmer! LOL!

Um.

Gina.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
April 8th in History 1513: The spanish explorer Ponce de Leon discovers Florida in what is now the USA.

To hear the complete history of the state of Florida in English please press 1

J/k really I'm just making a funny and it was there so I took it. ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I write left handed ~smile~

April fool's

I'm write fingered...LOL

Lm*pirate*AO happy wacky april fools Wednesday folks. I'll be here all week in the weekday threads. Pleaase don't forget to tip the wait staff and don't drink and post...lol

for the record i like my veggie's smoked...lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
It's wacky Wednesday time ~grin~ Good Morning cruel world...It's another rainy day in Georgia. I'm slammed today with work. ya'll have fun :)~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: wacky wednesday