touching : Swingers Discussion 214682101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Sometouching
TOPIC: touching
Created by: roc_em_soc_em The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
That's a unique way of going at things Roc. When we play, we generally try to finish with our playmate. We have fun with each other at the end of the evening.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Seems a fair enough and straight forward question. Will this threesome be "all play", or two girls independent? Generally, this question comes up more often MMF because guys can be a little more defensive about it. If the two same sex are both bi, and into it... it's all good.

I tend to use the word "into" in lieu of "allowed". I can see where it can be a weird choice of wording. I can also see where someone would be just trying to convey a point quickly, and not overanalyze the individual words.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Allowed is a bit of a strong word for me. I react negatively to such words. But overall, I respect that she tried to reach out to you, her intent appears to be positive, just a poor choice of words, in my opinion.

Having said the above. Just because I'm bisexual, does not mean that I am automatically attracted to the other female. I am not attracted to all men, why would I be to all women?

Sexual attraction is not based on ones gender orientation :).

Your girl sound great.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17050 posts)
I think it was the height of courtesy that she asked and a positive indication that she cares about you both having a fun time.

We haven't had a girl or woman in the couple ask and although we list my wife as not bi, we only connect with people we find attractive and lately.. she's been scouted by the other team.. which has become pretty hot ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: touching