to spend the night : Swingers Discussion 65686
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someto spend the night
TOPIC: to spend the night
Created by: MCLCouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have done both. Have had the third sleep in bed with us, and have had them want to go home. With cpls, they sleep on the pull out, or we take our air matress with us and sleep. We have a cpl that we visit that is an hour away, and not always do we play with them. We have done things together as 2 families, and 2 cpls as well.

3 in a bed can be fun. we have a queen sized bed, and usually have plenty of room.

Once, we had a cpl invite us out, and there was plans made for a mfm. Well the cpl called in the middle of the night needing a ride home. We had just finished playing (it was like 3am) and I had to work at 7. The wife went to get the friends, while the other guy and I talked and slept till the wife got back, then we all played 2 more times. By 6am, I was shooting dust, and was dog tired, but had to go to work. He left, and the wife slept all day.. LOL.

Mill Hall PA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
We have not had a threesome yet but i am still searching for the right fit. I would prefer that the third spend the night instead of sneaking off after they have cum. My best senerio is a weekend at out beach house where we can visit and do some work around there and in the evening after dinner start playing and in the morning have a good breakfast. Even if its acouple the the 2nd female just wants to watch thats great. In any case just i prefer a morninger after then a quicky anytime.

Camas Valley OR
Username hidden
(47 posts)
We had a late night MFM, drinking was definitely involved and he did end up sleeping over in our room but not in our bed. He was asked to sleep in bed but I don't think he felt comfortable about it and he didn't want to. We woke before him in the morning and had a great time waking him up. It was kind of interesting sneaking him out of our room with our two teenagers in the house though. Would we have someone sleepover in our bed in the future? Probably not if our teenagers were home but it would depend on the situation.

West Springfield PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have all ways asked and have had our Lady friends spend the night. Most of the time it is very late at night or so early in the morning hours, that we feel it may not be safe for them to travel. Most of the lovely ladies we have spent time with live a couple of hours away from us. So out of concern for their well being we make it a point to invite them to stay. Plus if it is a weekend we have time for an early or late morning play time again ;-).

Mr. NChappyCpl

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
As long as everyone is comfortable with it...go for it!

We don't have guests overnight nor do we stay overnight with others. We are too territory in that respect. I don't even allow play in the master bedroom. That is the reserved for just the two of us only.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
We perfer to host...and have guest room with a bath...our home is very comfortable. My Husband and I enjoy," very much," to entertain. We have had very long conversations via phone and cam with other couples. And us feeling the vibe have invited them to visit us...They say yes, for sure, call you tomorrow...and then...some how they fall off the face of the earth...We have gotten invites to visit..and us knowing and admitting our limits , say thanks, but we choose not to travel..We can understand the the feeling of going to strangers homes...under the pretense of uninhibited ....who knows...but yet We sometimes get annoyed by those that say yes,,,,and then pretend like they never talked with you.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
"sleepover","morning sex"-did enyone thought about ,sorry,sorry,smelly mouth?Or you want to reassure me that you first running to refresh your breath,than trying to have sex with lying next to you?Spouses doesn't count.LOL

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
We have had sleepovers with one playmate. We all traveled a few hours. Once he slept on the sleeper sofa and the second time with us. Everyone was comfortable. May have helped that he used to actually live with a couple he played with.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
If we have couples over for play will always give them the option of the guest room overnight. Its their call if they want to stay. Most people prefer to stay in their own beds if the distance isn't great. We'd rather be home ourselves too. Everyone inthe same bed? LOL...forget it. I want my sleep once I call it a night. 3somes? well, we've never had a "third" without a partner.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
We agree with BillnSuzie. We have no problem with playmates spending the night or us spending the night at their house. Morning play is our favorite anyway...

New Eagle PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: to spend the night