the right profile : Swingers Discussion 64307
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somethe right profile
TOPIC: the right profile
Created by: joy222
Original Starting post for this thread:
generally we are not ones to complain to much. but i am going to get this off my chest. please if you are a couple, looking for a single female ( which is what we are looking for). than please put your pofile as a couple looking for a female, and not a female looking for a female, than in you profile you state that you have a husband or a boyfriend, that can join in . when we put our search in looking for females only, there are a lot of them in there that are couples looking for a single female. lets face it, we all want the single female, and if we find one thats great, but we are very happy with each other, and our sex life is great to, so if one happens to come along. than great, it would trulyenhance our sex life thats for sure, but trickery, and not being totally honest up front is not getting anyone anywhere. and while i am on the subject, all of you guy out there tring to pretend that you are a female, for some cheap thrill or phone sex, or cyber sex. get a little smarter, we are all pretty intellegent people and we can spot you pretty damm quick, and please if you call us trying to get phone sex, please dont, a mans voice is still a mans, no matter how high you try to sound. thanks for listening. joy and larry

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree with you 100%. We get so tired of people pretending to be something and when it comes down to it, most of the time it's a single male posing as a female or a couple. Get a "Life".

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Welcum to the forums Stny,

I looked back at your posts and id not see if anyone ever welcumed you. Glad to have you here.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
in response to your statements, i will tell you that in every thing we do there is a situation that allow exceptions. i made the statement, because its true, but not meaning that there were no exceptions to the rule. i just feel like their is a lot of disception out there, and i personally do not like trickery. if you are a single bi female, thats great and you have the right to say what ever you like on your profile. but i was talking about the females poses as females on there search, only to find that, they are really a couple looking for a female. we are are couple looking for females only. joy is not a single female looking for a female for just herself, we are looking together, that way everyone knows we are a couple. now for the other statement that was made about me, not having a pic. and only joys pic on our profile. like i said there are exceptions to every rule, and mine is that im self employed and for reason of business i will not put a picture of me on the profile. if we meet or talk and we find that we are all real then i will be more than happy to send a pic, before anybody obligates themselves, i know, well joys on there aren't you worried about somebody recognizing her, well i suppose there is that chance, but no as much a myself. i wish everyone was open minded, but you know as well as i do that, its not.. so now that i have said our peace again. i would like to say that this forum is great, i already feel better, and i really am not trying to offend anyone, this is just our opinion. thanks joy and larry

Manila AR
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Excuse me. I would like to say that I am 100% single bi-female. I have occasionally added to my profile I have a male who can join if I have one I am currently dating and feel he would make a great addition on occasion. Just cause I am dating someone does not mean he is living with me, cause I don't allow that. It also does not mean I am seeing him exclusively, cause I have yet to do that. I am always available as a single bi-fem and my profile is here for that reason.

Lots of couples tell me they only play with couples, if I have a male to share, I will add I have one available if requested. I also usually add his profile name so they can check him out too. If they want just me, fine. If they want me as a couple fine.

Geesh! You are never gonna please everyone! Damned if we do, damned if we don't kinda thing.

Joy, welcum to the forums, since you are looking for a bi-fem for both of you, why don't you add a picture of Larry too please. He is part of the equation, right? When I see profiles of people wanting bi-fems and no picture of hubby, I run! IMO, no pictures of both means they are probably hiding something. Sorry, just my opinion and I apologize because my tolerance needs some adjusting today. I'm human! Hugs, RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Joy222- Welcome to the forums!

I think if you post that in the open forums, you will get a bigger audience.

-spade

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Amen

Aston PA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
generally we are not ones to complain to much. but i am going to get this off my chest. please if you are a couple, looking for a single female ( which is what we are looking for). than please put your pofile as a couple looking for a female, and not a female looking for a female, than in you profile you state that you have a husband or a boyfriend, that can join in . when we put our search in looking for females only, there are a lot of them in there that are couples looking for a single female. lets face it, we all want the single female, and if we find one thats great, but we are very happy with each other, and our sex life is great to, so if one happens to come along. than great, it would trulyenhance our sex life thats for sure, but trickery, and not being totally honest up front is not getting anyone anywhere. and while i am on the subject, all of you guy out there tring to pretend that you are a female, for some cheap thrill or phone sex, or cyber sex. get a little smarter, we are all pretty intellegent people and we can spot you pretty damm quick, and please if you call us trying to get phone sex, please dont, a mans voice is still a mans, no matter how high you try to sound. thanks for listening. joy and larry

Manila AR
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: the right profile