the awakening of 420mom : Swingers Discussion 237584
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somethe awakening of 420mom
TOPIC: the awakening of 420mom
Created by: 420mom
Original Starting post for this thread:
the first time for us was about 20 plus years ago it was a FFM that was okay, the wife was not Bi so she did not really enjoy it.;

fast forward to 2002 I was diagnosed with Advance Progressive MS and in a wheelchair, so ended 20 years of utterly fanfuckentastic sex. I started to ask her about 5 years ago if she wanted to start haveing sex again with another man in a threesome setting and she has always said no, untill a few months ago. That was when she came to me and asked my advise, it turns out she has been chatting with a good friend and he tried to turned it into cyber sex that shocked and scared my wife. She is a prim and propper woman that would never ever do that. I told her go for it, So I am in bed and following along on her phone, this was a facebook friend. Then apearing on my screen are naughty private pictures of my wife...OMFG what a turn on...not only was she typing sexually graphic words but she found all my pictures and was looking at them and picing her favorites...WOW...so we start to discuss this while in bed and it starts into fantasy talk, the guy she was talking to live in Lewis Scotland and is hung like a Shetland pony...there you have it every womans fantasy a Scotish Highlander that wants to make you squeal.;

A few weeks ago while in bed she said she wished we could find somebody local to "fulfil our fantasies" so the next morning we came here, and it took my wife a couple hours to put together our profile and pay. Well within the hour we had 3 responces by 3 of the best looking STUDS on the site as my wife says. She will not be ready for a month or so, but has said March and April are showing signs of being very busy :) that is where we are today 1/21/14

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
This will be our last post, we go free today. So we have picked the gentleman and all is good, she sent an email that basically said come take me all chores are done, clear a day or two and lets get together. She has been lingerie shopping, gotten waxed, and the best part she is scared and nervous.

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(52 posts)
I have M.S. and marijuana is the only thing that controls the symptoms of M.S. so person we have chosen should be tolerant...though we do not smoke that much, we usually eat it lol.

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(52 posts)
I never fantasized about a Shetland pony.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Good for you! Hope you both have a great time!

Lake Hamilton FL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
The term "420 friendly" usually indicates acceptance or tolerance of marijuana use.

Mrs. U.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
Congratulations on your progress.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
the first time for us was about 20 plus years ago it was a FFM that was okay, the wife was not Bi so she did not really enjoy it.

fast forward to 2002 I was diagnosed with Advance Progressive MS and in a wheelchair, so ended 20 years of utterly fanfuckentastic sex. I started to ask her about 5 years ago if she wanted to start haveing sex again with another man in a threesome setting and she has always said no, untill a few months ago. That was when she came to me and asked my advise, it turns out she has been chatting with a good friend and he tried to turned it into cyber sex that shocked and scared my wife. She is a prim and propper woman that would never ever do that. I told her go for it, So I am in bed and following along on her phone, this was a facebook friend. Then apearing on my screen are naughty private pictures of my wife...OMFG what a turn on...not only was she typing sexually graphic words but she found all my pictures and was looking at them and picing her favorites...WOW...so we start to discuss this while in bed and it starts into fantasy talk, the guy she was talking to live in Lewis Scotland and is hung like a Shetland pony...there you have it every womans fantasy a Scotish Highlander that wants to make you squeal.

A few weeks ago while in bed she said she wished we could find somebody local to "fulfil our fantasies" so the next morning we came here, and it took my wife a couple hours to put together our profile and pay. Well within the hour we had 3 responces by 3 of the best looking STUDS on the site as my wife says. She will not be ready for a month or so, but has said March and April are showing signs of being very busy :) that is where we are today 1/21/14

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(52 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: the awakening of 420mom