taking it slow : Swingers Discussion 221816
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Sometaking it slow
TOPIC: taking it slow
Created by: Mjdom
Original Starting post for this thread:
I want to watch my husband with another woman first and eventually I'll join in, but nobody understands that

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would be happy to take it slow with your slut_of_a_wife

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We enjoy the same thing. I love watching my wife with guys. I enjoy knowing she is enjoying them and the guys are enjoying fucking her. Having a guys wife watch him makes it more exciting. We have never swapped. My interest isn't into fucking a guys wife as much as it is their husbands using mine. I enjoy watching her and on occasion joining in fucking her with single guys.

Drums PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
My wife and I played with a couple where her husband and my wife just watched while me and his wife had fun in every way we could. Oh another thing that made it even better, she was blindfolded when we arrived at their house. It was very hot knowing they were just watching. After it was over my wife and I went home and had a great night of sex together. You are not alone in your fantasy.

Duquesne PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Well that's exactly what I want its one of my fantasies.

Snyder TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
welcome to the forums mjdom. It might not be so much that people do not understand that, it is that it is not a form a play they want to do. We have done this a bit with reverse roles, Trooper has played with females where the the female half of the couple was ready to experiment but wasn't ready to see her guy with another woman. We also wouldn't have a problem doing what your looking for IF I first off I was attracted to the guy and secondly I didn't feel like the woman was going to freak out while her man was playing with me.

I actually played with the male half of a couple Thursday night while she watched was VERY hot. But there are many that would have felt self conscious in the same scene. I knew she was loving watching him and I together and getting off on it, so I was free to totally enjoy.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
I want to watch my husband with another woman first and eventually I'll join in, but nobody understands that

Snyder TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: taking it slow