spice up an MFM 3some : Swingers Discussion 56384
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somespice up an MFM 3some
TOPIC: spice up an MFM 3some
Created by: lucysguy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Casra-

I agree with you completely, but I have developed a certain skill over the years in reading a couple and figuring out what they want. It requires that you spend a little time with them finding out primarily about their experience. If they are newbies, and you come close to successfully reading their minds, you will become their hero forever. If they are experienced, they usually are more open about their fantasies, and all you have to do is what you do best-perform.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3243 posts)
Variety is the spice of life. When planning this date ask what fetish/position he/she would like to endulge in. Look around the location your planning on having your play date and set the scene for each in a different area.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(114 posts)
When I am going steady with a couple, I do one or more of the following in order to keep our sessions exciting:

1. I bring a new toy with me as a gift to the lady. By the 3rd or 4th time you have played, you should have an idea what type of toy would be new and exciting for her.

2. If they have never filmed before (and they are not averse to it), suggest that you video your play. Seeing yourself playing on video for the first time is hot.

3. Suggest a friend. Depending upon their preferences, suggest bringing a friend or friends (whether couple, SM, or SF). I generally serve as a catalyst to help my friends meet other people with whom they may click, which is usually well appreciated.

4. Go out together. Visit a local strip club or swinger's club as a 3some. It is good to be seen and recognized as a steady MFM friendship. It makes the sex feel better when you head back home.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3243 posts)
I'm sure your going to have a great time...........

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: spice up an MFM 3some