small group for asian slut : Swingers Discussion 220110
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somesmall group for asian slut
TOPIC: small group for asian slut
Created by: all4mhb The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
And travel about 5 hours west....

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
all4, there are a lot of single men and/or couples out there that match your profile, and given how sexy she appears to be I am sure you will find the right situation if you are patient and keep looking...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
all4, I think a lot of people just do not take the time to read profiles, we get the same thing. SMS trying to go get the Mrs. to play alone, people looking for just g/g...all things we state we are not looking for in our profile. We have had much better luck meeting people at M&Gs, cut through the email and get to know them on the spot. Good luck, you will find what you are looking for.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
all4 - we get the same thing. Our profile is really clear. Got 3 msgs from single guys today already. We politely suggest they read it and then just delete any continued efforts to chat. If they're really rude about it (like in your case, suggesting they play with the Mrs alone) we just block them. No biggie. There are plenty of them out there - it's just the reality of things. Lots of single guys looking for women. That's why we figure we need to get 4 times as many responses for every guy we need. Most can't read, the others drop as they realize it's real and it's a group and they're not going to be able to date the wife. :-)

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
All, everyone has their own preference and you are certainly entitled to participate in the LS however you choose...I agree with Mr. Sav, there are plenty of SMs who would give you what you want, just a matter of findings one's that meet her criteria...We read your profile, seems clear, maybe just reinforce it when you start communicating with a potential partner...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
if a couple is invited, we'd love to fuck her :)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1248 posts)
I'm not sure what you mean by "mingle" . Are you expecting they arrive, drop their pants and have sex with her just like that? It would seem to me, no offense intended that what you want is a dildo that happens to be attached to a man. I'd suggest checking out a club scene where you can lay her out on a buffet and let them have at it. As odd as it might seem to you both, men have feelings to and most of the come with their penis attached to a body with a brain and personality and actual feelings . The few who show up and keep their mouths shut aren't really the type of men I'd want to meet. I "get" she is in a relationship and doesn't need to get to know them well, flirt and be wined and dined but it sounds to me you've gone past that even in your expectation of them. I know in our area there is Trapeze club and on week nights and friday night ( I believe) there are 25 men for every female...trust me many of them aren't looking for conversation , don't care what your name is and aren't looking to call you tomorrow.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
sounds like you've come to the right place, there are far more "hole fuckers" than gentlemen who want to take the time to actually have an intelligent conversation before bending you over lol. A quality single male is as rare as the unicorn so many are seeking. Too bad they just send their cocks over for her use instead of a whole man.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Sometimes that's all Jess wants - a bunch of guys to fuck her. Not a lot of conversation, not a lot of foreplay (getting ready to be fucked by a bunch of guys already gets her going), just guys with dicks. We have found that our profile weeds out most of the jerks - haven't had many issues. For groups, we're very clear on what we're looking for and the consequences for guys that screw it up - we'll out any ahole in our profile if they're a no show or get out of line, we'll shut down the party if anyone gets out of line as well - leaving the room to a half-dozen horny guys who have been shut off to deal with the jerk :-) Those rules seem to keep them respectful. We don't invite free member single guys and we prefer those with certs but that's not a hard rule. The emails up front help weed them out too - if it's all about what we're doing for him then he's not coming. Jess has me pick the guys because she's not too worried about "chemistry" in this situation - he's got a hard one & can use it and she's good...might not even remember his name by the end of the night. She's just looking to have her senses overwhelmed. And we've found a couple of guys that we do mfm with now because they did work out really well. So it can be done if you can't find a pre-established group of guys.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: small group for asian slut