single males issue : Swingers Discussion 435271031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somesingle males issue
TOPIC: single males issue
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 38 of 38 
User Details are only visible to members.
Very well Said Dynomyte! -You took the words our of both our mouths. -Karen and Tom

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(30 posts)
right on mr/mrs O. Also one very good reason that we dont want everyone and his uncle to know we are swingers is because then we would be bombarded with the cheating hubbies and single guys from our nieighborhood thinking that they could get in on what they think is some 'easy' stuff. Probobly the mailmane too. LOL

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
>The reasons that we cheat are all different. But I find it the height of hipocrosy to say that we are that much different from those who are married and in the lifestyle with their spouses. After all, how truthful are they. Do their kids know, do their parents or neighbors or friends or workmates or church elders know. Why do the happily married and commited to each others not embrace this lifestyle and proclaim it to the world. It is just lying and living a double life to a different degree.

Sounds like you're just trying to tar everyone with the same brush so you don't take all the heat for your dishonesty. Yes, dishonesty... to your spouse. I promised my wife that I would love, honor and cherish her (not in those exact words, we wrote our own vows) and have kept that promise and shared everything with her. I NEVER promised my coworkers that I would love, honor and cherish them. Nor my neighbors, nor the mailman or anyone other than my wife. They have ZERO right to know what goes on in my life, other than what I choose to tell them.

You VOLUNTARILY made a commitment to your spouse, then CHOSE to break that commitment. Either honor your commitment and live within the limitations of your relationship, or get a divorce and make a clean break. But DO NOT try to make yourself feel better by equating my relationship with the the woman in my carpool with the relationship I have with my wife. Maybe YOU place little value on your promises and your marriage... most of the rest of us value our relationships and don't abuse them.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
just our 2 cents worth, We have contacted single males and have had some contact us, after a few e-mails back & forth we would establish a meeting only to have the guy not show and not have the common courtesy to appologize for wasting our time. Rude?......Yes!

We found the best way to meet single men is face to face at a Meet & Greet or at a private party, this way we see how they interact with the BOTH of us and we can see just how serious they are. (you can see traces of wedding rings if it's a married male cheating and guys, band-aids covering where the ring belongs is a great tip off, thanks!)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Thanks for the reply, everyone. Patience is not an issue for me. What I have been experiencing sometimes is that those couples or ladies who said they will meet single male end up not replying, or giving me a very rude reply, as if I insulted them or something. It's really unfortunate, because their profile sounded nice, and I would had love to talk to them more. But you're right. Education is the key, but how many desperate single male out there will actually listen? I just hate that the bad ones are being represented as all.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(20 posts)
It's sad to hear about the single male problem on this site. I'm new here, and I'm discovering an epidemic of males who disguise themselves as couples, single male who are rude, or single males who are not what they say they are. I'm a single male, and I am not any of the above. The sad implication to all of these incidences is that it gives a bad depiction for the "honest" and "nice" single male that out there. I have met and talked to a few ladies and couples on this site, and all can vouch for my personality. But I must say, I get the brush off, and rude responses from others simply because – I believe – I'm a single male. I wish those pretenders would stop, and I also wish for the people who I contact to really read my profile and get to know me a little before they draw any conclusion. It's almost like a catch 22 some of us.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Our 0.002us$ on this issue:

All too often, the single men on these sites assume that they are the missing link to sexual satisfaction for swingers. That they, and they alone can rock some couples' world, that the reason a couple are on these sites is because the male have is dysfunctional.

Not true.

It has been our experience that when a couple seeks a threesome, they want a female..... that is the missing link for many couples.

Consider this single guys: When we read those messages from you stud muffins that say, "Hey, give your lady the best experience ever with me," etc. we laugh. At you.

Amsterdam NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I have to admit, we get overboard on the single male issue as well. It really isn't fair. For every SM we've thought was an ass, I'm sure we have at least 3 couples to match. I can also say that one of our worse situations was with a single female. We list ourselves as not looking for single males and me being totally straight in an effort to at least pare down the unsuitable responses that don't bother to read our profile. It would be nice to not feel like we have to do that.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 38 of 38 
TOPIC: single males issue