single m looking to host party need help : Swingers Discussion 60690
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somesingle m looking to host party need help
TOPIC: single m looking to host party need help
Created by: mike22902
Original Starting post for this thread:
single m with hottub ,,,bar in basement nightclub setting how would i go about setting up a swinger party in my area??

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Somehow, I have fallen into a niche of arranging house parties for friends. I have a good reputation and know a lot of people, so couples often ask me to invite the friends on my list to parties at their home. If you have a nice home with a hottub, you could fill a similar role. The key, of course, is a good reputation and some steady swing friends. Suggest to your regular swing friends that you would like to host a party at your home and maximize the networking potential.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3256 posts)
You could also do a Yahoo Group search to see if there are any swing groups located in that area.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Meet anyone from the site yet? You should think of inviting them. Also letting them know to pass the word if they would like to recommend someone to come as well.

You should also post a listing in the Events forum as well. Though I think you should write something up describing the event completely. A lot of the couples here won't attend anyone's house party..ever. A lot won't attend if they fear there will be too many single males.

You can do like some other people do. Create a profile just to advertise the party. Or to advertise a "local" group in what ever area you are in.

Consider a theme as well. Perhaps Poker night. Then state for those interested at a certain time the game will become strip poker.

Just some random thoughts.

Good luck

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
single m with hottub ,,,bar in basement nightclub setting how would i go about setting up a swinger party in my area??

Charlottesville VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: single m looking to host party need help